Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
I asked you, so I'm really questioning but I cannot afford a back and forth with her to get a read on her, since that wouldn't be very productive at all nor keep things peaceful.

I'm very on the fence about it since, I feel like it may just be too similar to my liking but I can tell even if she is telling the truth, if it was more the same she would have already broken it.
I got your hints last time. You think she's copying PRs? That could be? I'm not sure. Maybe it's a coincidence?

Don’t you have any reads on Borto? Why do you have him as null?
Then you said that you can’t read me, yet you have me as scum lean. Why?
Oh I had him as scum on D0. Today, he's different. I've liked his pushes and scum reads. So I brought him from scum to null for now.

You, well, your town reads and scum reads were questionable for me. After that, I haven't seen you exactly develop them. Are they still the same?

About the game in general.

Never give in to doubt!
Well, im working without 372 pages of context but it seems that a silent majority seems happy to shamble toward a muugen lynch for reasons I havent seen clearly defined yet, which probably isnt reassuring

Id say mango is probably my strongest town feel atm, even if I dont really agree with his points about you

Well, im working without 372 pages of context but it seems that a silent majority seems happy to shamble toward a muugen lynch for reasons I havent seen clearly defined yet, which probably isnt reassuring

Id say mango is probably my strongest town feel atm, even if I dont really agree with his points about you
The muugen thing was discussed earlier and basically amounts to him getting fixed on to the council and his gameplay being mostly defensive and subpar

Status
Not open for further replies.