Status
Not open for further replies.
In the very first weeb game Drago was making jokes about me being killed and by a specific character, I then died the exact way he said I would shortly after.
:catsweat:

I'm Town.

This world is lovely!
Hmmmm i shall ask my partner opinion on this matter! but i will give you the benefit of the doubt!

@Juliet what do you think of our friend flower. beside what loos to be creepy dialogue from her? :pepecafe:

Emil

Certified Memelord
i actually think nominating mafia to the council will put them on the hotseat and get them nervous asfk cuz they cant mask their vote amidst lots of town votes like they can during the day

in council things r slower and more clearer.

also putting a scum in the council puts them in like of fire of hostile indies or another factions if any

might be wise to maybe put someone thats mildly sus on the council to help us determine their alignment more

i dont have a name yet, but it seems like an idea to test

Emil

Certified Memelord
You delve into the abyss by writing in your role PM and apparently we can form a party of 3 who delve and share the artifacts among ourselves.

Honestly there are a lot of mechanics in this game.
yea i mean when do we form the party of 3
during the day we r diving into the abyss or during the night when we cant talk to other players to party

Zemmi

GodMommie
“tHe oLdEsT gEtS iN mOrE tRoUbLe ThAn tHe yOuNgEsT, yOu kNoW tHat”
Let me tell you something you don’t know baby boy, Momma wanted to get rid of you 13 times in your 13 years of age you should be grateful I got into trouble to stop that

Children behave please. No arguing with each other.

I am hoping you both are town, but mom's have eye's in the back of their head. So I will find out if one of you are playing tricks.

I'm sorry for lecturing you guys, I just want you to get along.

I'm null on her.
alright

then shall take notes and observe more!!

i actually think nominating mafia to the council will put them on the hotseat and get them nervous asfk cuz they cant mask their vote amidst lots of town votes like they can during the day

in council things r slower and more clearer.

also putting a scum in the council puts them in like of fire of hostile indies or another factions if any

might be wise to maybe put someone thats mildly sus on the council to help us determine their alignment more

i dont have a name yet, but it seems like an idea to test
you want scum to get free lynch is what your saying :okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.