Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
we can still go Broki if you really want to, but last day Blue said he would also want to shuffle up and do it with me for example. And I trust MDL to want to go to layer 4 with me because he is a crazy mofo like I am.
What are our chances of surviving the 4th layer?

Ah, well, there you go, @Bortolomeo

? :

Mmmm. I recognize your name. You're from OLF? Well, then take it from NF's Player of the Year 2021 (though I'm not getting the title this year since Ratchet has obviously had the best year), that you aren't expected to read through the thread that moves this fast. You should only look over actions that have occurred (linked on the first page) and interact with people. By the time you catch up (unless you skim), you will be behind. Just come into the thread and speak to people, even if you know nothing. As you read, you will catch up.
OLF sounds familiar but I was more active on NF. Like I said I didn't read the thread and won't be cause life. I'm just reading my quotes and thread notifications from nova and jumping on the most recent page.

That's not the issue I'm having. Why are you fishing?
You should mind your business? You have your own lynch to worry about after all.
That baba means drowl
One day, I will tell you the story about how I met my husband and our whole love story.

But one thing that he liked about me was that I remember small things. Sometimes I would forget the big stuff, but I would often remember the small things. In this case, you asked someone in the thread not to call you "Baba" because you said that it means "drowl" in your language. It's just something that I remembered.

OLF sounds familiar but I was more active on NF. Like I said I didn't read the thread and won't be cause life. I'm just reading my quotes and thread notifications from nova and jumping on the most recent page.
The OLF part was @ Ral.

Muugen said that they have switched their vote, so I can't say anything about why they voted for me.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
You should mind your business? You have your own lynch to worry about after all.

One day, I will tell you the story about how I met my husband and our whole love story.

But one thing that he liked about me was that I remember small things. Sometimes I would forget the big stuff, but I would often remember the small things. In this case, you asked someone in the thread not to call you "Baba" because you said that it means "drowl" in your language. It's just something that I remembered.
I thimk we're similar im that regard.

Nice memory :)

I could have sworn that I only said that in those turbo mini games thought ahahah

D

Dragomir

You should answer my question. You're doing something that's inherently scummy so I'm going to question that. And stop with this deflecting. I'll worry about myself when I need to. My own lynch has nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.