Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I do feel like overall Flower has looked much better this phase than did the last and Kvothe being a miller after getting neighbored with her does increase Flow's chances of being town.

I'm not entirely sure who to lynch yet. I'm not feeling a Jules lynch right now. I much prefer one of these 4: Muu, Ekko, Beky, and Alibaba. I know I said to save the council members for the council meeting but Muu, Ekko, and Ali are objectively scummier than Beky. And tbh, we can always lynch a council member today and then during the meeting. Nothing wrong with that. I'ma need some time to think before deciding who to push for.

Unvote

D

Dragomir

u lack conviction until u find an easy lynch and tunnel it like no other regardless of the reasoning thrown at u
i dont see anything from flower that should change ur stance on her, so idk what happened to all of that confidence u had on her day 0. u were positive that u caught scum despite what others kept saying.

today instead of believing what people were telling u day 0, u r saying flower is playing better, so u made ur own reasoning to stop urself, not listen to other players reasoning

what if u were scum and didnt know that u were with flower but then she turned out to be in ur faction? why dont we discuss that huh
You're free to discuss that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I do feel like overall Flower has looked much better this phase than did the last and Kvothe being a miller after getting neighbored with her does increase Flow's chances of being town.

I'm not entirely sure who to lynch yet. I'm not feeling a Jules lynch right now. I much prefer one of these 4: Muu, Ekko, Beky, and Alibaba. I know I said to save the council members for the council meeting but Muu, Ekko, and Ali are objectively scummier than Beky. And tbh, we can always lynch a council member today and then during the meeting. Nothing wrong with that. I'ma need some time to think before deciding who to push for.

Unvote
u tied me to flower in the most wackiest way possible and u still believe u r right
i am baffled drago

Status
Not open for further replies.