Status
Not open for further replies.
The Contest of Weebs -

[Contest of Weebs] - Open to the public, each day players may enter the tournament in order to win prizes and money. The registration period will be open from the start of the day phase until it fills or midway through the phase, whichever comes first. At the start of the game, each tournament has 16 spots available, and players will face each other in a best of 3 R/P/S games each round. In each phase, the main prize is an ITA at a super-kill level, while for each victory, a player wins 2 gold coins.
Here are today's champions -​

@Lindltaylor vs @MangoSenpai
@Kagura Za Warudo vs @Ekkologix

@Adam 🍎 vs @Blue
@Dragomir vs @Ultra

@Worst vs @Zemmi
@oddoddfruit vs @AL sama

@Sallucion vs @RayanOO
@Yae vs @Flowa

Please submit 4 rounds worth of R/P/S picks to process the whole tournament fast. 1 Round = Best of 3.

D

Dragomir

So Drago What do you think Ramen dudes powers are? He should be super strong right? Super hard to kill ,etc

Do you agree? Tell me about it in your next post.
If he's a neutral indie or town then I don't think he's gonna be all that unless Nova's going balls deep into the meme aspects of him. Noodles should be fire though. Might pay a visit to his restaurant.

You laugh but our God actually came down and took pity on me last night, in his grace he lessened my PR curse.

Imagine having to oppose all accusations and to go against all wagons, such a fate was nearly handed to me.

But in the end I will prevail, the deep state may steal from me, but they will never stop our resistance!

Status
Not open for further replies.