Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Alright. Since Rhea subbed in for Misty I'm willing to see what Rhea looks like first, so I'm going to give her some time. Plus others have already done ISO's on Misty. So instead I'm going to shift to the person who ping'd me next most D0 who doesn't have that excuse.

This is going to be a long one because of the way UB has been posting this game but I can't really help that. Even as is I'm having to leave off posts that I'd like to include to make the ISO more digestable lol.

These first few posts are the post I would generously call "contribution post" from UB:

^ Pointing out this expressed intention to ISO Fuji. Relevant later.

I went back and looked at the Genshin game and it's a pretty stark contrast to how she burst onto the scene and went ham on Lord Melkor almost immediately when she subbed in.

But these kind of post are where I actually start to take issue over time. She makes a lot of posts like this to a lot of people:

^ The problem I have is that she keeps nipping at people for not contributing enough when she's not contributing up to standard either.

^ More nipping at people for contribution.

^ I have a similar issue with this. She asks for something she's not doing/doesn't do herself. There's nothing wrong with the idea but if you propose something like this I expect you to take part lol.

^ Gives a lackluster reads list. Still says she wants to ISO Fuji, which is where the ISO stuff becomes relevant. She talks about doing ISOs more than she actually does ISOs. Blue is an interesting neutral read after quipping at him for pinging her with his lack of contribution.

^ More asking for something she's not doing lol.

^ This is another contribution quip but I do consider this one more substantial because she actually sticks to a read from it. Double standard not really going away though because UB is also doing those exact things she's accusing Kagura of. I'm leaving out all the post where UB complains about pages to read (I know she has a apparently has a PR that's probably influencing that).

^ More threats to take a look at something that never seems to happen when it comes the Muugen. But this is where we have a new problem. That's pretty much the only thing she says about the most major interaction of the game until that point. She can poke at people for not contributing but she doesn't seem to pull anything out of what was really the juiciest part of D0 other than a brief mention of not liking what Muugen did that never comes up again.

^ Still going after Kagura, which tbf looking at Kagura I think she looks scummy too lol. But she's asking Kagura to game solve when she's still not really game solving herself.

^ Idk what to make of this. It kind of felt townie because scum would be giving up an opportunity to pad some contribution by sticking on her instead of agreeing to let her be. She does keep scum reading Kagura later though.

^ Chastising Ekko for not talking about who to lynch when she's not talking about who to lynch lol.

^ This felt a little weird when UB took some issue with Fuji herself earlier and even mentioned the Ekko/Fuji interaction which was the first premise for the Ekko/Fuji beef.

^ Threatens to ISO Misty. Doesn't seem to get there. Calls Jinri scum. Keeps talking about Fuji without it going anywhere.

^ Not even entertaining a Muugen lynch after she talked about not liking his Drago handling. That dislike basically died on arrival as far as I can tell.

^ Idk what this is. Not sure if joke or she decided he looked bad after leaving no impression on her.

^ Pokes at Misty.

^ Pokes at Dest for low activity. Which, fair enough if she hasn't played with him in awhile since his new inactive meta started. Issue is the pattern of barking at inactives while giving little to no thoughts on top posters

^ More poking at people for their activity.

Kiwi stuck out the most lol. Another inactive. UB is literally a menace to low activity society while avoiding commentary on major happenings lol. She also never got back to me like she said she would. :goatasure:

^ This is some of the most she's given on a person. It's also after I expressed issue with her so possible pocket attempt.

^ Continues to menace the poor low active posters lol. None are safe.

^ Asks for this, does nothing with.

^ This post looks better. Looks like actual solving.

^ Another reads list that isn't very strong. Don't like the way she words that Kagura read because there's no "seems" about her coasting but that's probably nitpicky. Where tf is Jinri though when she called Jinri scum earlier based on that one summary. What happened to that?

^ No comment at this point.

^ Jinri and UB may actually be teammates with the way UB has handled Jinri lol.

^ :goatasure:

^ Which one of these people forcing us to talk about masons is scum lol. The entire scummy population is seemingly among the inactives the way Broki is looking for them lol. What power do they hold? I'm being facetious but why does she never call anyone out when she talks about scum forcing the thread to talk about masons? It's the second time she called that out without it going anywhere.

^ Just thought this post at Ratchet was worth posting when she hasn't talked about Ratchet all game until then.

^ Why does she keep asking who's voted. Why does it matter? Where does it go lol? Why ask?

Anyway I'll let people decide for themselves from here. Everything I pointed out is enough for my vote. UB is playing nothing like she did in the Genshin game and even without comparing her to that smaller more manageable game her play has been scummy.

Vote Lynch Underworld Broker.
read it all

i buy it

put prof to solid town
and broki to scum

i'd like to also add shes avoiding quoting every1. reason = unspecified

kvothe is backing up supreme leader so I am inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt for now but she has not dedicated her heart like she's telling me to.
the laziest leader I have ever seen.
vague reads with little justification
dumped with ease once questioned , sounds like just throwing names out there.
I demand you do more supreme leader @Flowa

kvothe is backing up supreme leader so I am inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt for now but she has not dedicated her heart like she's telling me to.
the laziest leader I have ever seen.
vague reads with little justification
dumped with ease once questioned , sounds like just throwing names out there.
I demand you do more supreme leader @Flowa
we both kinda coasting :optimistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.