Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Its implying silence or covering up.
Ahh. So, uh, he's refusing or saying he can't, I assume.

I just read this, and I missed out on this, so this is why he was been like this to me when I tagged him for the council gamberu on D0.
This means he had his role D0.
Yeah. I think many players had their roles on D0. Only a few didn't. I didn't either.

It's going into the Abyss so you can get items (artifacts) to use :)

You rarely do because you don't like it or because you don't feel like doing them?
I'm glad that my peons can still help me. Hmph.

I don't do them because I don't play Mafia for the special events. I already have limited time as it is, so trying to do special events and pay attention the extra curriculars is just something I don't care to do.

Day 1 Vote Count - 5

Jinri - T-PEIN > MUU > RAL > RATCHET > ODD
Nick - SALLU > TAC
Ekko - Fuji > Zem > Fuji > Flower > Naomi > Adam > TACY > Odd
Ultra - MUUGEN > EKKO > RHEA > ODD > TYPO > ODD > TAC > ZEMMI > EKKO > MUU > EKKO > TACY > Rej > TACY
Baba - MUUGEN
Hayumi - RHEA > ODD > *
Flowa - BROKI > MUU > UWU > EKKO > ODD > Adam
Naomi - ADAM
Lindl - JULIET > ODD
Cinera - ARONDIGHT > KAGURA
Muugen - EKKO > ZEMMI > TIFF > FLOWER > AL > BLUE > FUJI > TAC > The whole player list.
Odd - EKKO > LINDL > EKKO > TAC
Drago - FLOWER > Adam
Sallu - NICK
Mango - TAC > MUU > TAC > Adam > Tacy
Adam - BLUE
Broki - ARONDIGHT > TACy
Borto - FUJI > FLOWER > Adam > Gambit > Rayan > Salah > midnight > Sallu > Adam
Fuji - SALLU > EKKO > Adam
Ryu - TAC > Adam > TACY
Kiwi - UWU
Gram - MIDNIGHT
Rej - Odd > TACY
Blue - Adam
Worst - TACY
T-pein - Naomi
Michelle - Blue > TACY

TAC - 9
Adam - 6
Odd - 3
Naomi/Rej/Ekko/Muugen/Kagu/Nick/Blue/FLower/UwU/Midnight - 1

I corrected whatever mistakes were pointed out. Lemme know if I missed anything.
Then why do you wanna go for Council Member TAC?
Yeah, that's plan. One of Ekko, Muu, and Alibaba's gonna get lynched.
I think the stark opposite.

It makes much more sense to vote out the council during day.

Nickie :
"I feel like the council should lynch one on the council honestly. Makes the most sense "

You mean with TACY or someone else too?
Oof you are all irritating
Fuji- idk why it matters who we lynch in the day for the council to lynch at night?

drago- sounds fine with me honestly

mango- I don’t see a reason we can’t do both. The council can’t be stopped with the people. So they should choose between themselves. Where in the day everyone gets their chance to make a vote. Obviously later on it’ll be different as less council or more town council once people slowly get confirmed and such but for now makes most sense.

lind- doesn’t matter council just votes council at night. No one else can defend. Unless we have obvious scum choices to pick from that are scum confirmed and what not

I know Dest, I kept thinking you were Kiwi since you have her discord avi up. And I've been ignoring you for that reason

I'm literally just... Blindsided by the people who voted me earlier this phase. I know I've been here and mostly fluffing but I've been tossing out reads and suspicions on players left and right.

I town read Fuji, Zemmi and someone else who I forget.

Drago I'm iffy on.

I don't like Flowa, I think she's very opportunistic.

And Master Wayne can go either way

I know that from experience
Hmph, confusing me for someone else, how annoying?

I must say the VC does not look good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.