Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
My fellow townies! Vote me for councilor! I promise to lead us to glory, we will smoke that scum pack like no other in this game! You won't even have to pay taxes!

As a councilor, I will ensure that us townies will delve into the layers of the abyss without experiencing any negative effects! I will ensure that town will receive the best artificats the abyss has to offer! I will build a museum for each individual townie to honor them after we have won this game! You eant Taco Tuesdays? You will have it! As a politician for town, you can rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and will never break my promises.

Vote Drago for councilor! Vote for the towniest townie!

My fellow townies! Vote me for councilor! I promise to lead us to glory, we will smoke that scum pack like no other in this game! You won't even have to pay taxes!

As a councilor, I will ensure that us townies will delve into the layers of the abyss without experiencing any negative effects! I will ensure that town will receive the best artificats the abyss has to offer! I will build a museum for each individual townie to honor them after we have won this game! You eant Taco Tuesdays? You will have it! As a politician for town, you can rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and will never break my promises.

HMM will see if this is authentic role claiming or not in the game

It's why Odd is running for council man position. Can't be a politician if you can't lie, you know.
I've never told a lie in my life

Please fuck off

No problem, u have my vote

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Flower is right on top of my sus list atm, a few of her posts pinged me hard. Not to mention the jinri flashbacks I get from her PR.

Not only that but she's not even running for council.

though the post that pinged me the hardest was when Flower said she didn't want to run for the council because her reads are bad.

This low confidence I don't believe in. Town Flower likes to be in control and has conviction.

This flower lacks her signature conviction.

Well you do have a point here. Flower doubting her own reads is something very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.