Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Nah. Town you would have joined Drago's tunnel on me 100% xD.

But yeah, do you have a reads list?
Everyone who went after me tbh

I never seen a more opportunist thing in my life.

Like i said I told our delver chat I wouldn't be here today, because I had my rheumotogy appointment today I had to cancel because I had no one to pick ups the kids. The only people I told otherwise was Novas, Al & Sallucion and they were all in our personal convos and not related to the game. So I do feel like they wanted to take advantage of me not being here.

So anyone who leached onto it and took it at fact and pushed it and didn't bother to listen to what I was saying.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah I'm totally burying myself. Because I swatted down your incoherent accusation that I'm partners with Adam. And asked you to claim what you got on me openly. Ok.
Nope, you're doing it by establishing your disregard for actually thinking - you just latch on and frame scenarios in whichever way is convenient for you. Like you do it again here. We've long established that you being partners with Adam is only something I've put forward as a possibility, and not the driving factor behind my vote. And besides, you haven't really swatted anything - you've scoffed at the suggestion, you've claimed I must be scum for making it, and you've used now-confirmed scum Adam's posting today to evidence that you can't be partners, and besides that a whole lot of shade (such as suggesting it's unsound of me to be ignoring Adam's posts in this context, which is a notion so silly I'm frankly disappointed it comes from a player who is as experienced as you are).

I'm not going over this for your sake though. I see it as due diligence of me to break down these posts of yours, because many people seem happy to handwave this away or "both sides" it, when I think it's very clear that one side is floundering (you) and one side holds the logical high ground (me).

Here's the thing - you're skilled at many aspects of this game Ultra, but not so much at faking thought processes. You have, but recently, as Town, faked an investigation result on a player in order to test reactions. Which is to say, you know not to blindly ascribe such actions to scum. Yet, the very first thing you did was to insist my action must be coming from scum, because that of course suits your narrative. This is not congruent with Town!Ultra, because as Town you would know there is room for such plays, and while it would be somewhat out of character for me, I also have the experience here to be able to pull it off.

This is not to say I'm retracting my claim, because I'm not. But it's to highlight to people that your responses to me today have been glaringly scummy - from employing fallacies to creating illogical worldviews to banal suggestions, and I won't have it said that this is just Ultra vs Ratchet. No, it's not. It's the Law of the Jungle. One is the Lion, and one is the Prey. And you're not the Lion.

@Naomi No, I'm not Scum. If you're going to do something with that statement, like a Lie Detect or whatever, then I suggest you get to it. These pointless questions with only one answer are not substitutes for scum hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.