Status
Not open for further replies.
How likely do you think a fake info play with probably a month left in the game is?

I think hes been pretty clear that it was from a night action, no?
Well there no claim restriction because everyone is sharing action info.

Also if you believe ratchet then ultra is scum but maybe somone targeted ratchet and messed up with his results, who knows??

We can waste our time coming up with all kind of things or we take things at face value it's up to you.

at mango

light not looking good cause for 1, ive already mentioned the suspicions summary post he made

2, then he humored arondight for not quoting my town question at aron

3, after he talked to aron hes been still around for 2h but didnt really engage with anyone, leaves me to suspect hes not trying to solve the game

im tired

Well there no claim restriction because everyone is sharing action info.

Also if you believe ratchet then ultra is scum but maybe somone targeted ratchet and messed up with his results, who knows??

We can waste our time coming up with all kind of things or we take things at face value it's up to you.
Im far more interested by your thought process than I am by whatever mechanical shenanigans are at play between those two

Can I infer that you think lynching one, and then the other would be optimal?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
at mango

light not looking good cause for 1, ive already mentioned the suspicions summary post he made

2, then he humored arondight for not quoting my town question at aron

3, after he talked to aron hes been still around for 2h but didnt really engage with anyone, leaves me to suspect hes not trying to solve the game

im tired
Damn..

And here I was giving the guy a buff too lmao

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
thats why you sus.
You realise that applies to literally everything in this game, yes?
I'm not wasting my time on other conspiracies I.e. both of you (ratchet,ultra) are scum.
It's curious to me that you describe it as "wasting time". From your perspective, if you think there is scum between us it is your charge to find out who that is, which includes assessing the possibility of both of us being scum (and in turn, neither of us). As it stands, your position just seems to involve getting lynches and not thinking too hard about it. Would that be correct?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
both of them being so out in the open
its unreal

hard to think of as simply a coincidence as broki said
but even harder for me to wrap my head around why scummates would do that.
not so sure now with beky claiming he is "obviously " throwing him under the bus.
Honestly I've given up on racking my head over this scenario. If this was their scum play it's bizarre as hell. Otherwise Muugen can be purple mafia, indie, or just town.

Status
Not open for further replies.