Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
1) Just paints a target on my back.
2) I"m not that confident of my reads and skills that I think I can be on there without messing up.
3) Discussing 24/7 is way too exhausting.

Question for you, what are your early thoughts?

Life is beautiful!
are you really flower?? cause this is nothing like you

I m giving my thoughts post by post and don't have much either

Vote me for Council

I have a dream

That one day, every person in this nation will control their OWN destiny.
A land of the TRULY free, dammit.
A nation of ACTION, not words.
Ruled by STRENGTH, not committee.

Where the law changes to suit the individual
not the other way around.
Where power and justice are back where they belong
in the hands of the people!

Where every man is free to think -- to act -- for himself!
Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers and chicken-shit bureaucrats.
Fuck this 24/7 Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.
Fuck "American pride".
Fuck the media!
Fuck all of it!

America is diseased.
Rotten to the core.
There's no saving it -- we need to pull it out by the roots.
Wipe the slate clean.
BURN IT DOWN!

And from the ashes, a new America will be born.
Evolved, but untamed!
The weak will be purged, and the strongest will thrive
free to live as they see fit

they will make America GREAT AGAIN!

N

Noctis

I have a suggestion to make, let's vote for our scum reads to be member of councils

And tell you the truth they can only take so much benefit out of this anyway and will go down if they try be funny. Also, it will make up for some good chaotic counseling with a lot of stuff to work with

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
I have a suggestion to make, let's vote for our scum reads to be member of councils

And tell you the truth they can only take so much benefit out of this anyway and will go down if they try be funny. Also, it will make up for some good chaotic counseling with a lot of stuff to work with
I think this would be bad especially as players die and that is when they can really gain power in that position. That is why I feel it would be best if we try to get as much town as we can on there. We don't want to give scum free lynches towards the end of the game.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Just vote me for the council.

I'm like top 5 best choice for it.

Statistically speaking

I always get one scum every two cycles

N

Noctis

I think this would be bad especially as players die and that is when they can really gain power in that position. That is why I feel it would be best if we try to get as much town as we can on there. We don't want to give scum free lynches towards the end of the game.
Fair enough. Then we can divide our votes to both scum and town reads, 2 votes to our town read and 1 vote to our scum read but we have to take it into consideration that mafia will try to get rid of the member of councils as soon as possible if all of them are trusted towns, but this will not be the case if they are part of that council and will eventually out themselves in some desperate attempt to save their people.

Status
Not open for further replies.