Status
Not open for further replies.
So everyone, please give your leader your thoughts on the following:

The Nana situation which was somehow forgotten.
Broki vs Arondight.
Ratchet vs Ultra.
Borto hard dodging a request for a claim.
Generally the players defending Muugen.

Can we not go after Zem now, pls, and get other things done? She‘s gonna leave EoD and if she doesn‘t we can always deal with her later.

Never give up trying!
Has she posted?
Idk newbie hard to really gauge a player that’s never played an actual game. Sadly. Wouldn’t mind getting something from there but was truthful about ability broki sent so I give some slack looks like low bearing fruit.
Already stated
Who did he request?
I mean what about them? He was town, people could have generally believed he was town or they could just be scum making themselves look better with read. Hard to tell which was genuine unless you have examples

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So everyone, please give your leader your thoughts on the following:

The Nana situation which was somehow forgotten.
Broki vs Arondight.
Ratchet vs Ultra.
Borto hard dodging a request for a claim.
Generally the players defending Muugen.

Can we not go after Zem now, pls, and get other things done? She‘s gonna leave EoD and if she doesn‘t we can always deal with her later.

Never give up trying!
I don't remember the nana situation.

If it's about the discord thing then count me out, but if there's more to it, then I'm all ears

Ratchet v Ultra, I've generally had Ultra on my town list from pretty much the start of the game, so if I had to vote between the two I'd vote Ratchet

I think Arondight generally looks pretty bad, and he was the one I originally thought of going for after Muu's townflip.

So Flower, do you think that Zem is similar to my Kurapika from last year?:endthis:

Have you read his responses to me? I feel like I've done a good job pointing out why his retorts are scummy. Like really. I have a very hard time seeing anyone read our back and forth and come away with a different impression to me.
Nothing about his responses is really scummy tbh. He explains things well. Also, your info doesn‘t seem all that solid else you would KNOW he‘s scum and not need an additional exchange like this to try and convince people. Thing is, have you ever considered both of you being Town and that something messed with your results? You are tunneling so hard it looks like an agenda. The Town Ratchet your leader knows is usually waay more rational and thinks all things through.

Never fear!

Status
Not open for further replies.