Status
Not open for further replies.
@Worst basically Father is a meme from a previous game hosted by Aries on NF. Mango said Father (it was a FMA game, he was referring to the main antagonist here) told him No 15 was scum. Turns out, that player was scum and he flipped out and sent your leader a PM stating who the Cultists were, thus breaking the rules and breaking the game. Mango did it again in other games and was mostly correct with his prophecies.

Never fear!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
@Worst basically Father is a meme from a previous game hosted by Aries on NF. Mango said Father (it was a FMA game, he was referring to the main antagonist here) told him No 15 was scum. Turns out, that player was scum and he flipped out and sent your leader a PM stating who the Cultists were, thus breaking the rules and breaking the game. Mango did it again in other games and was mostly correct with his prophecies.

Never fear!
Thank you Flowa

I, DIO, will see to your well being in the near future

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž

Never fear!
Wow interesting story hahaha, do you feel like trusting him on the TAC wagon ?

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
So about this Beky vs Al stuff. Al shot Beky but Beky denies it. Someone's lying. It's pretty obvious who I'd side with here considering my strong suspicion of Beky. And when you think about it, Al lying is an extremely low chance. It makes perfect sense why he would shoot him. At worst, this is scum vs scum where Al knows Beky's scum and is trying to get some cred, but if that was the play, I'd expect Al to claim an invest action, not vig.

It's possible that they're both town, but that would mean Al's got interfered by either someone else or the mechanics. Idk how the hell the mechanics would interfere with his action so I won't even entertain that thought. If it's someone else, then that begs the question, why? I don't recall Al making any indication to shoot Beky or even hinting at his role so why would scum perform such an action on him? Why would a townie or an indie do that? I fail to see any motivation behind this.

In conclusion, Beky scum, Al town. Considering the fact that there's a high chance that one of these two is lying, we must lynch either one of them. That person's gonna have to be Beky.

Vote Lynch Adam 🍎
drago most people were ti0wn reading me

was there any reason for me to openly come out saying I shot someone??

Status
Not open for further replies.