Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
So if my math is right (and it might not be) xD

We have about 11 hours remaining.

I would like us to narrow our lynch down for the day & also pick 2 possible lynches for the night council to discuss.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
I agree with you here, ngl.

Feels like you're coasting and trying to camouflage here.

What are you hiding?

Do I have to post-pone my midnight Super Kill to get you instead?

Yea it's mostly related to my role , there's nothing usefull that i can do until probably later in the game , the only thing i can do is try to help with reads but i suck at this so not sure what to do overall but to follow the group decisions : /

worst im referring to ur

not sure what to think of this

and ur post at flower asking about the tac thing

im tired

smth is very off about u
Indeed , my main suspect was blue but apparently he's going to be discussed by the council, adam claimed but seems a hard thing to decide , and the main wagon on tac seems related to a prophecy of mango

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Yea it's mostly related to my role , there's nothing usefull that i can do until probably later in the game , the only thing i can do is try to help with reads but i suck at this so not sure what to do overall but to follow the group decisions : /
We're keeping an eye on you
Indeed , my main suspect was blue but apparently he's going to be discussed by the council, adam claimed but seems a hard thing to decide , and the main wagon on tac seems related to a prophecy of mango
TAC's not gonna see sunrise again, that's for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.