Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
so i have to add your name and @Blue 's and the layer 4 right?
yes
@Rej why arent u going after me or tpein this game

m-masaka

dont tell me u really rolled scum

I have no buisness with T-Pein anymore, I have him on block. I unblocked him inbetween but then blocked him again because he simply is a toxic person. Might unblock him again and block him after the game or so. Idk. And about you idk, I tbh haven't tried to read you because I go for easier players to read. It gives me personally more solidity in my reads.

No I am billboard obv!town

New Summary until page 602. Somebody tag everyone. @Bortolomeo since you wanted.

- Lot of Muugen banter.
- Ultra faked being silenced.
- Al shot Adam, but nothing happened and a failed kill did not show up in the WUs. (Note: Novas usually shows failed kills.)
- Apparently Al used other abilities which worked, and he Adam claims that he will know if he's shot.
- People's top suspects are - Muu, Ekko, Blue, and someone else I forgot.
- Fuji claimed non-hostile indie who has to partner up with someone and make sure they survive the game. He can only activate it from D3.
- Kvo claimed that she’s now a miller and that Flower started a chat with her at the start of day 1. Ultra was also added to the chat later.

Also this is all from page 500 to present. I skipped pages 470-500. Before page 470, it was a loooottt of Muugen. Mango and I had a back and forth. There was the deal with Gram claiming he was non-town to gauge reactions. Him and Ratchet had a back and forth. Jinri and Ratchet had a back and forth about voting and voicing who they suspect and actions being louder than words and stuff.
- Prof made a case on UB which essentially tells us that UB has only been going after low post count players and not doing what she’s asking others to do.
- There was Naomi and Ekko back and forth where Naomi said that she thinks Hayumi is scum cause he reminds her of his scum play. Ekko asked her if she has ever played with scum Hayumi and started suspecting her because she didn’t tell him properly if she had.
- Drago said that between Al and Adam there should be someone lying and therefore wants to lynch between them.
- The other suspects he wants to discuss in the council are Muugen, Ekko, and Ali. He also wants others to name their suspects.
- TAC is suspected by a few.
- Adam claimed Maki from JJK and apparently he can upgrade roles. He used an ability on Ultra and it failed this day phase. It was an investigative ability to see if a player has attacking abilities. He used another ability to upgrade his role too.

I think that’s it.
Very helpful thanks, how about you become the undisputed summary provider?

Status
Not open for further replies.