Status
Not open for further replies.
And most of my games were with you as scum.
Out of all the games I played I can probably count the games I played as town in one hand

I got good news @MangoSenpai aaaand bad news 50% 50%
Do you know how it makes me feel knowing I might have to get rid of Typo? My own son :josad:
It’s too late Mommy, it’s ok. They can’t harm me anymore I am a grown up now

The Scandal of The Century -

The weebs were in shock as the latest scandal had rocked the island. The beloved Kumamon had been found guilty of charity fraud this morning by the WBI and was arrested. It's been the talk of the town and all over the news. Reports say that he had scammed dozen of weebs recently through the promotion of a fake fundraiser. He was arrested at the airport as he was making his way off the island on a private Jet he had just purchased through his ill-gotten gains. A bunch of paparazzi witnessed his arrest and rushed to take a comment from him as he was handcuffed and put in the back of a police car. He was heard saying "For the glory of Satan, Of course" as they asked him why he did it.

Although he had defrauded so many, the public still couldn't believe it. They couldn't have all been duped. Their precious Kumamon wasn't the hero they once thought. Fearing further chaos and growing public support for Kumamon despite his crimes, the authorities sentenced him to death immediately. As he was about to be hanged in the public square, Kumamon, noticing some of his devoted fans that still supported him and were present, shouted "This is not the end!".

The Lynch on @Queen has failed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[???] and [???] have been infected.

[Weather Manipulation] has been triggered. The night phase will be skipped.

The Day Phase has ended. Day 6 will begins in 27 hours.

Note - Do not post. Failure to comply will result in an immediate mod-block. Countdown

D

Dragomir

Note - Before anyone asks any questions concerning their actions, NO, you can NOT turn in any actions during this period. There is no Night 5 as it has been skipped. Instead of going straight into Day 6, we have this intermission phase instead as two back-to-back day phases would be extremely exhausting. Use this intermission phase to relax and get your head in a good space before the day begins.

The Fifty-first Weeb -

Reeling from the recent scandal and the events of Kumamon's execution, the weebs had called for a curfew on the island until everything was under control. As it came to an end a day later, a new face showed up in Town. A new weeb. It had been over 2 weeks since the first wave of Weebs had arrived on Sabaody, and no new arrivals had been registered since. This was the 51st one. What could this possibly mean? Find out next on Weeb Island.

A reincarnation has happened. @Yo Tan Wa has joined the game.

Day 6 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.

Note - This isn't a replacement, nor is it a revival. It is a new slot as per the updated players list.

Status
Not open for further replies.