Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway im stopping here since ur just talking outta ur ass at this point queen

i trust zem as town and she said 3 out of these r scum

Lanji, Fuji, Krog, Flowa, Tris, Pantheos, Kiwi, Juliet, Zem, Random A, Naomi, Luthon, Smiley, Michelle, Salah, Rayan

if rayan is one of them, who r the other 2?

thats our strongest lead for now, and i suggest we start taking this more seriously than what a desperate outed scum is saying

eitherway thanks to this I can confirm that queen will get lynched this time so she is trying hard to grasp some straws to survive, so we r on good track

we can try pressuring missy or rayan after her. and pressure the ppl on queen wagon.

afk again for now

Emil

Certified Memelord
rej was gura
you are usopp
typo was nzoth
rayan is griffith
1. clearly means u were lying about investigating rayan as usopp
2. didnt sm1 say nzoth is still in the game? (highly doubt typo can die and I think nzoth is drago)

none has any reason to belive anything u say at this point. i suggest u die and keep whichever dignity u have left lmfao

Zemmi

GodMommie
anyway im stopping here since ur just talking outta ur ass at this point queen

i trust zem as town and she said 3 out of these r scum

Lanji, Fuji, Krog, Flowa, Tris, Pantheos, Kiwi, Juliet, Zem, Random A, Naomi, Luthon, Smiley, Michelle, Salah, Rayan

if rayan is one of them, who r the other 2?

thats our strongest lead for now, and i suggest we start taking this more seriously than what a desperate outed scum is saying

eitherway thanks to this I can confirm that queen will get lynched this time so she is trying hard to grasp some straws to survive, so we r on good track

we can try pressuring missy or rayan after her. and pressure the ppl on queen wagon.

afk again for now
What do you think is the total amount of scum left in the game?

The Sage and the Kool-Aid Man -

Nagato used [Asura Path] on [???], [Nakara Path] on [???] and [Deva Path] on [???]

Lara Croft activated [Tomb Raider]

Lara Croft activated [Gun Modoki]; used [Bows] on [???] and [Grapling Hook] on [???]

Bouya Harumichi used [Bodyguard]

Kei Tsukishima used [Feint] on [???]

Femto used [Pump and Dump] banning the word 'Kill'

Kool Aid Man activated [OH YEAH!!]
More Kool Aid in stock! Call my number ASAP to try and secure some! Oh yeah!

Emil

Certified Memelord
You said all actions on you were supposed to fail then you got confused that Random’s invest on you failed.....
negative actions, not all actions

thats y when i confirmed with nova he said the invest shundt fail on me, i shud appear as normal town

its why i thought random was lying or sm1 messed the invest result

its very convenient how u missed that tho hmm

1. clearly means u were lying about investigating rayan as usopp
2. didnt sm1 say nzoth is still in the game? (highly doubt typo can die and I think nzoth is drago)

none has any reason to belive anything u say at this point. i suggest u die and keep whichever dignity u have left lmfao
1. you used your cover ability on rayan and that's why I investigated him as usopp
2. typo died and drago is probably sukuna

Status
Not open for further replies.