Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
sup ningens

[vote lynch rayan] @Dragomir @novaselinenever

now for @Flower @Naomi @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kvothe Kingkiller and who ever else it may concern

1. i asked the hosts about the ??? on janitored kills and was told that those are indeed different from normal [???] and cannot be revealed. Failed faction kill targets cannot be revealed either. basically anything at the top section of the writeup here cannot be revealed. so that's one point debunked.

The Beginning of The End -
Drago has just finished his cup of tea and when, all of a sudden, his Marine Captain announced that it was time to go back to his post.
[Reserved for further flavor]

The Guardians attempted to kill [???], but failed

The Beautiful Boys have super-killed @Rej [???]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kurumi Tokisaki used [Seventh Bullet: Zayin] on [???]

Yun Che used [Sky Poison Pearl] on [???]

Kurapika used [Dowsing Chain] on [???], and activated [Holy Chain]

Dr. Robotnik activated [Ultimate Life Form: Shadow the Hedgehog]

Nero used [Blue Queen] on [???]

Usopp activated [Gardening], and used [Cover] on [???]

Yhwach used [Sankt Altar] on [???]

Dracula used [Dark Arts] on [???], [Vampirism] on [???], and [Hypnotism] on [???]

Number Five activated [Teleportation]

Skull Knight used [Swordsmanship] on [???]

Skull Knight activated [Sword of Beherits]

Gojo activated [Unlimited Void] to kill [???], but fails

Raven used [Raven's Nest] on [???]

Kumamon activated [Free Licensing]

Dazai Osamu activated [No Longer Human] to negate [Iron Maiden]; @Fujishiro is alive.

Dazai Osamu used [No Longer Human] on [???] and [???]

Guren activated [Manifestation]

Eiffel Tower used [Restriction] on [???], [???], [???], [???] and [???]

Lara Croft used [Bows] on [???]

Lara Croft activated [Tomb Raider]

Bouya Harumichi activated [Bodyguard] on [???]

Miyamoto Musashi used [Booken] on [???] and [???]

Miyamoto Musashi activated [Musha shugyō] on [???]

Nagato activated [Preta Path]

Griffith activated [Sonia]

MUUGEN activated [Fuck This Place]. He has rage-quit, and deleted his account.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Random Asshole has replaced Perfect Hie
@Missy has replaced Marimo
@Pantheos has replaced Don DaSlayer

Day 2 begins.
You have 46 hours to decide on a lynch.

2. frank does not drop condoms on the ground or give it to u when u visit him or visit the person that visited him (geezuz these tinfoils flower...)
it seems he straight up just chooses to target u with them and it appears as frank system on the writeups like oddodd said. check this out:
The Raider's Adventure -

Vergo used [Right Leg] on [???]

Lara Croft activated [Archaelogist]

Frank Reynolds used [Frank System] on [???] and [???]

Lara Croft used [Import/Export] on [???]

Lara Croft activated [Explosives] to plant a bomb

Miyamoto Musashi activated [Musha Shugyō] on [???]

Nero used [Red Queen] on [???], and [Engineering] on [???]
Frank's system, which is merely coming in after the M.A.C. System, is not an acronym. He simply demonstrates his value to women by buying/dropping a Magnum (or "monster") condom for his monster (or "Magnum") dong in front of women, then flashing his wad of hundreds at them. This signifies that he's "ready to plow". According to Mac, he "feasts, like a mantis". When adopting his Dr. Mantis Tobogganpersona, he tries to break Caylee down by convincing her that she has H.I.V., which would allow him to slip in. This breaks apart the delicate ecosystem that coincides with the D.E.N.N.I.S. and M.A.C. Systems. ("The D.E.N.N.I.S. System")

Zemmi

GodMommie
sup ningens

now for @Flower @Naomi @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kvothe Kingkiller and who ever else it may concern

1. i asked the hosts about the ??? on janitored kills and was told that those are indeed different from normal [???] and cannot be revealed. Failed faction kill targets cannot be revealed either. basically anything at the top section of the writeup here cannot be revealed. so that's one point debunked.

2. frank does not drop condoms on the ground or give it to u when u visit him or visit the person that visited him (geezuz these tinfoils flower...)
it seems he straight up just chooses to target u with them and it appears as frank system on the writeups like oddodd said. check this out:
:okay:

sup ningens

Rayan's dead mate...

Emil

Certified Memelord
how did u guys make rayan flip usopp @ purple mafia

where did u even get that role. some of the abilities match mine exactly and some others r bullsht

Zemmi

GodMommie
how did u guys make rayan flip usopp @ purple mafia

where did u even get that role. some of the abilities match mine exactly and some others r bullsht
You know though. We are going to lynch you anyways and if they really did manage such a feat they deserve the lynch :kayneshrug:

I should have invested you though, so if you are town, I'm sorry, but I didn't know if you had hid or not and you were my original choice to invest.

Zemmi

GodMommie
You know I don't want to put no ideas out there but I might be able to explain the Random thing but I want him to explain himself first before I put an excuse out there for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.