Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
We didn’t everything right either, I don’t blame them for everything but it wasn’t just a very bad game, I don’t want to go in details but they were pathetic, and the way they outed usopp at the end was....ahhh I can’t stress this enough (I know Usopp should have been lynched a decade ago, heck I thought he was done for like D2) wtf were they trying to gain from outing other mafia when town CLEARLY had the upper hand and you are getting lynched anyway. And it wasn’t just One of them.
Usopp was a big red flag. He usually spends the game going "You are scum" to me, I adjusted and was prepared to tell him "there there, it's ok" but he never started accusing me

N

Noctis

We didn’t do everything right either, I don’t blame them for everything but it wasn’t just a very bad game, I don’t want to go in details but they were pathetic, and the way they outed usopp at the end was....ahhh I can’t stress this enough (I know Usopp should have been lynched a decade ago, heck I thought he was done for like D2) wtf were they trying to gain from outing other mafia when town CLEARLY had the upper hand and you are getting lynched anyway. And it wasn’t just One of them.
It's not like they outed their own team member, anything to survive so we did that. You can blame gameplay but you can't blame such things

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We didn’t do everything right either, I don’t blame them for everything but it wasn’t just a very bad game, I don’t want to go in details but they were pathetic, and the way they outed usopp at the end was....ahhh I can’t stress this enough (I know Usopp should have been lynched a decade ago, heck I thought he was done for like D2) wtf were they trying to gain from outing other mafia when town CLEARLY had the upper hand and you are getting lynched anyway. And it wasn’t just One of them.
How OP was Nzoth?

I tried sending a PM to you to be culted but someone roleblocked / rolecrushed me.

"I know you want my help because I'm so good!"
You are Yuffie Kisaragi!
[Passive - Optional] -
Due to her status as a secret character, Yuffie will start Day 1 taking a step back. She may not post until a player has mentioned her in the game thread. She also doesn't have any voting power unless voting for the lead wagon.
--- [Recruitment] - Before beginning to post, she will challenge the first player that mentions her in the game thread to a game of [War Card Game]. If she wins, she will gain [Neighbors Chat] with them becoming a party. If she loses...[Secrets]

[Passive - Confidence] - Yuffie boasts non stop about her skills and strength even when defeated. On odd days, she is immune to role-blocks. On even days, her action may not be manipulated through redirections or possessions.

[Passive - Ninja] - While the self bestowed honorific are debatable, Yuffie is a reliable and very skilled Ninja. She avoids the first action targeting her each cycle, and she does not appear on Tracker/Watcher type investigations.

[Passive - Motion Sickness] - Prone to getting hill when on board a moving vehicle, Yuffie actively avoids that mode of transporation. As such, she's unable to move between Groves on the map. Her starting choice will be her only location during the whole game.

[Active - Thief] - Yuffie is an accomplished thief, being able to steal information and treasures alike.. On odd cycle, she can target a player and steal an ability at random from them. She will get a one-shot version of it, summarized as an effect solely. On even cycles, she can target a player and steal any object and/or money they may have. The host will roll a D10, and the results times 10 is the percentage of their money she will steal (if any).

[Active - Materia] - Obsessed with Materia, Yuffie believes that it's the key to accomplishing her goals and restoring Wutai's glory. Occurring naturally in the environment, these items can be used to craft spells and abilities to use in combat. This game, some players have environmental ingredients inside their waist bags, hidden on the player's list. Each day, Yuffie may target a player and attempt to collect their ingredient (if any). After collecting 2 items, she'll be able to craft a 1-shot ability and give it to a player of her choice.

[Active - Quarantine Hut] - Yuffie has extensive experience with contagious diseases... [Secrets]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town.
Yuuuuufffffffffffffiie! :sweat::sweat::sweat::lunazing::lunazing:

D

Dragomir

Why didn't I find any fingers, Drago? You've let me down. :pepeanger:
Aha, you needed to visit certain groves to find the fingers. They were spread out all over. Unfortunately, you didn't visit any groves :pepehands:
I was putting you on my scum list all game.

My attempt to kill @Dragomir was for fun. Also @Dragomir what woulda happened if we lynched you?
Mickey Mouse(mechanic) would have died.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think Jinri played well, she was just really unlucky to have met me - but she did take me and my slave with me

Also Town, WHY DID YOU GUYS DOUBT @Smileyman at some point?? I literally had him admit that he was town, since if he'd lied he'd be dead lmao.
The game got a lot less fun without Jinri's constant, cheery messages. IDK why everyone got agro about them

Status
Not open for further replies.