Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways! I have to go back to work but thank you so much for hosting the game @Dragomir @novaselinenever

much love to my nf buddies :sweat:

and I'm glad to have met everyone else here. Yall seem like nice people :blush:
So happy to have you here, Kvo :sweat:

Ahhh thats.. i totally forgot about that.. but no worries, thats my mistake๐ŸŒธ
You were great, in my first game I claimed like... Within a day.

I hope you and @SinOfGreed will keep playing with us! :optimistic:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
thank you guys so much for the game @novaselinenever @Dragomir! This game was incredible along with all of the roles, abilities and events
Also pls add me to scum chat!

@Go D. Usopp โ„ข lmao basement dweller was a cool guy ๐Ÿ™‚. He still owes me cookies tho

Kiwi, Mel, and Smiley had the opportunity to become Sukuna but only Kiwi ate the first finger. After that though, she rejected the rest so nobody really got the role :pepehands:
You call yourselves Sukuna fans? Pitiful :few: @Kiwipom @Melontonin
Lmao I did pick it up though and I became Sukunaโ€™s vessel.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I wanted to play as town lol. I canโ€™t disappoint @Zem :endthis:

Plus even if I did commit to it, I only came across one more finger before the groves flooded. I would of never gotten to 5 :pepehands:
And would have lost the bet. :wellwell:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I'll be honest. You know I wanted to kill you before I entered the chat lmao. I was still thinking about it until we made the bet lol. That was like 86 percent of the reason I had you as town.

You did well for your first game.

Just make sure to claim your true character next time because else you get easily caught.
Ummm thatโ€™s my fault I guess, my bad
Towards the end we started building a maze, sort of a mind game. I claimed Nโ€™Zoth to tank everything and my only weak point I knew was that I Die if Missy dies so I had to protect her somehow, I tried to get you guys away from the idea she was Kei Nagai to make it harder for you guys to solve things.
Nobody ever mentioned some sort of flavor cop and We had like 75% of town roles known to us so the idea of someone with an ability to check characters was excluded. Little did I know Naomi will just get some item from grooves and decide it shall be used on missy lol and little did I know that the redacted part we saw from Ravenโ€™s role was another weak point for me.

D

Dragomir

Btw what was this reserved for and what was the deluge?

also @Dragomir @novaselinenever were there any mechanics that were planned but never happened?
Yeah. There was a JoJo stand mechanic where once Joseph Joestar became Old Joseph and got his stand, every single player in the game would have unlocked their stand. The stands would have been mini roles created out of submissions that didn't make it into the game. But that would have meant we create 100 roles and well...

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
I'll be honest. You know I wanted to kill you before I entered the chat lmao. I was still thinking about it until we made the bet lol. That was like 86 percent of the reason I had you as town.
Lmao
Lightโ€™s guide to town reading Kiwi:
:gonope:Kiwi buffs him and restored his passive, full claimed to him, shared common suspects

:goyea:Make her swear that sheโ€™ll slander Sukuna for a month and wank Gojo if she isnโ€™t town

Status
Not open for further replies.