Status
Not open for further replies.
i will say, the indie claim was really bizarre from Robin. Especially when he was immune to lie detects and appears as town.

[Passive - Sailor Moon] - As the Sailor Guardian of love and justice, Usagi appears as Town if investigated. She is also immune to lie-detectors.

the play on trying to frame me wasn't so bad though but just that whole indie claim, people didn't buy it.

amongst other things as well

N

Noctis

@Robin what was that claim?

@DynaMight just facepalm

@Alibaba you are the lowest of the low

@Rheanael you should of never used those bombs but otherwise good stuff

@AL sama not townie enough, I can see why you got killed out of nowhere

@Lindltaylor you tabooed the wrong words, only scum would taboo lynch, vote etc etc

@Midnight Delight another facepalm

@jinri you did good for what you had but never admit you are scum

@Queen also never admit you are scum, always keep them doubting

@Typo I understand your frustration

@Go D. Usopp you never gave up but you made some horrible decisions

@Noctis so you just threw Lara Croft under the bus "to even the playing field" when town was miles ahead of both of teams together. I suspect you deliberately threw for town

@Missy you did really well for your first game being this game
Dude stop it, I was practically saved by that move. Lot of you should stop acting like we did some bad thing just because it goes against your moral values now go lecture someone else

i will say, the indie claim was really bizarre from Robin. Especially when he was immune to lie detects and appears as town.

[Passive - Sailor Moon] - As the Sailor Guardian of love and justice, Usagi appears as Town if investigated. She is also immune to lie-detectors.

the play on trying to frame me wasn't so bad though but just that whole indie claim, people didn't buy it.

amongst other things as well
I dont understand what was his angle with that play.

Is he not confident of his play to survive in the game, that he had to use Indie angle?
Or is he too confident and wanted to challenge himself with this play.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Not a fan of the no roles mechanic, that led to a lot of throws. I myself couldn't tell if I was throwing or not at the beginning.
Third parties fucking cucked the game themselves. Literally piss poor play from all of them including you. Mango was fun to play with, but I really wish he'd have allied with scum.

You fucking buddied with town leaders so bad, I wanted to off you. Town leaders ain't a problem. It's the sheep that follow without questioning that's the problem. OJ was filled with such BS players. You sheeping Fuji all the time reminded me of those stupid days.

Status
Not open for further replies.