Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

You still didn't tell my why my Rolecrush that specified that it couldn't fail - failed

I'm still very curious about that lmao
Jinri had this passive:
[Passive - Dokkōdo] - This book expresses the stringent, honest, and ascetic view of life that Musashi has. As long as he adheres to these laws at all times, Miyamoto is immune to all actions targeting him except super-kills.
Immune to everything except super-kills.
Man he had to be fast because Sallucion sent his in quick too.
Yeah, Guardians sent it in as soon as the day phase started.

i cant talk about the other game now so lets hold this off

but this scum tell is bullsht lol. i got lynched in internet era for this excuse and flipped town lol. idk how u guys read everything i do as scum

its just i have been rolling scum alot more recently for some reason so everything i say now is held against me. its certainly annoying

im gna have to play town like 5 games in a row for ppl to realize that scum tell is bullsht and inconsistent lmfao

specially my man @oddoddfruit
i don't know anything about your tell, not gonna talk about the other game either but

I like to think i figured you as town or scum majority of the time. I wasn't in the pokemon game but the fact that you lived that long is often a sign lol. Same goes for here. you bested me in the HST game though smh.

i don't know anything about your tell, not gonna talk about the other game either but

I like to think i figured you as town or scum majority of the time. I wasn't in the pokemon game but the fact that you lived that long is often a sign lol. Same goes for here. you bested me in the HST game though smh.
Let‘s not talk about the HST game.

Probably my worst Town play ever...

i cant talk about the other game now so lets hold this off

but this scum tell is bullsht lol. i got lynched in internet era for this excuse and flipped town lol. idk how u guys read everything i do as scum

its just i have been rolling scum alot more recently for some reason so everything i say now is held against me. its certainly annoying

im gna have to play town like 5 games in a row for ppl to realize that scum tell is bullsht and inconsistent lmfao

specially my man @oddoddfruit
I didn't lynch you in IE. I'm not saying that others have noticed. I'm saying that I have noticed it.

we didnt get anything regarding ur role

i was solely pushing u based off scum read. u can easily push back and defend urself

charles got a result on sigis tho and he made the push on him which was fine. we still never shot our superkill on him.
I'm not suggesting that you got info from my role, which is besides the point of discussion.

That game wasn't just you, that was a big town just screw up. That is why you always go after the confirmed scum for lynches and kills when you have them and not those you are uncertain about. lol
I remember the Amnesiacs all picking Survivor because Town was so screwed lmfao.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I didn't lynch you in IE. I'm not saying that others have noticed. I'm saying that I have noticed it.
u were offline and u r scum GF lol. u know im not part of ur faction. dont pretend to be smartass lol

if u can really tell when im town or not then thats great. save me from the others when they wanna mislynch me then. and if u dont save me that means u r anti town and is fine with my lynch eh?

I'm not suggesting that you got info from my role, which is besides the point of discussion.
yea well u seemed really sad cuz i pushed u when in actuallity i pushed alot of other players too. i never tunneled on u like how everyone and their mom tunneled on me

so explain to me how i am throwing when im the only one with the audacitty to try and make a push on iwan shrike odd rion and AM while u guys just watched

instead magma shoots the fken super GF who himself does not join any faction for some reason, the cult only cults one player the entire game and the other antitown indie is afk

im still confused how u think i threw the game there

do u really think just coasting and not doing anything is actually playing well? when u could be actively contributing and trying to lead town astray and mislynch them

in fact cuz of me lots of townies were forced to claim their roles including iwan the town power role so that helped u even further

i just hate it when no scum have the balls to actually talk on the thread and all they do it coast and expect good sht to happen their way. its one of the biggest reasons why i hate playing as scum in multiball. its that town is so fken blind and loves to tunnel me when other scum is so plain obvious and opportunistic in sight.

if u want scum to win, perhaps why not atleast try to make a case on other townies and follow a push on iwan or shrike or smthing. instead this lazy attitude u guys have and lets just push usopp cuz why not is obviously opportunistic asfk and u will be really optimistic to think ill just stand by and watch that happen to me.

maybe i shuda redirected the lynch to u instead of rion or iwan. perhaps then i might actually have thrown properly

Emil

Certified Memelord
LMFAO.

You guys wanted to get me out this hard xD?
we didnt want to kill u as much as we wanted to cripple u lol
but toward the end we obtained ur role and realized all our actions were essentially wasted on ur perfectly balanced passive lmao

so we tried to kill u even knowing dem well u had 2 lives and will survive. we were banking on the fact that purple scum maybe failed a kill on u and took one of ur lives for us lol. we sent a regular kill ur way b4 and failed cuz tris was bodyguarding u i think.
I’m honored to be mentioned in this masterpiece :ihaha:
wont be a masterpiece without mentioning my first OG scummate :kata:

Emil

Certified Memelord
There are time people bus their own teammate to survive here we are getting shit for bussing enemy team. That just obvious salt now
what u did to lara was bussing and shading enemy scum and is absolutely fine

what queen did to rayan is fine too

what RA did to rayan by super killing him is not, specially since rayan was a lynch target anyway

its clear u guys seemed desperate and u just wanted to troll the other faction as well, and it worked

we had the power to roleblock RA, but we chose not to. and we wanted to waste town's time by having them waste lynches on typo, salah and lara croft. but no, instead suddenly we find rayan is dead. u have no idea how cringe that was from u guys

u failed 4 fken faction kills and now u kill rayan with the unstoppable kill. absolutely disgraceful. we had all the right to push u guys with how useless u were tbh, but we still never sent a single kill ur way

Emil

Certified Memelord
You'd have lost Noya's and Mahuri's related abilities after becoming a demon. Scan as Guilty, and an ability to position yourself somewhere on the player list and blocking peeps around you. You'd gain a kill after consuming your talismans.

Kumamon holding one would have been hilarious to see.
were u planning to add deathnotes? really needed it this game to punish the amount of claiming lol
wuda been sick to have one

Our poor GF was fighting 2 battles - one in the game thread and the other in the PM vs Novas

He ultimately lost both :pepemy:

You subbed in when we were in the mud already lol, but thanks for your support Yo tan!

Honestly Lara was the role that helped us the most. Stealing abilities from the dead was a blessing.

Of course we would :cheers:
3 L's in one game :pepemy:

the only W was the friends I made along the way, but it makes up for all the L's :feelsokeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.