Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Wait, Beky. I still don't understand how this N'Zoth works. He came and converted a player because his name was said too many times. So if we never said his name at all the conversion would have never taken place, right?

Also, what's the point of awakening him when we don't know which player it is? We can't do anything about that role. Unless I missed you mentioning a way to protect us from the conversion.

Wait, Beky. I still don't understand how this N'Zoth works. He came and converted a player because his name was said too many times. So if we never said his name at all the conversion would have never taken place, right?
I really doubt that would be the case. It would be an insane nerf to his role. It could lead to him not converting anyone at all

Also, what's the point of awakening him when we don't know which player it is? We can't do anything about that role. Unless I missed you mentioning a way to protect us from the conversion.
To prevent a possibility of him mass resurrecting

Here's the story, nobody has roles yesterday. This morning we got some, Burger King sees an offer of a contract and thinks, "oh I'm a greedy corporation" and took the contract in role PM. Turns out to be Nozzle the friendly octopus, now Burger King isn't in charge anymore. He serves the deep one

It could have been either way if he is WoW N'zoth or HS N'zoth since it wasn't specified. And so far it is still a theory about his resurrection which i aimed to confirm or debunk myself when people went up in arms about it
There is only one Lord of the Deep, whatever strange things his Hearthstone Card may do.

How did you know to wake him by calling his name? I don’t remember that being part of the story, either.

Here's the story, nobody has roles yesterday. This morning we got some, Burger King sees an offer of a contract and thinks, "oh I'm a greedy corporation" and took the contract in role PM. Turns out to be Nozzle the friendly octopus, now Burger King isn't in charge anymore. He serves the deep one
It might go even deeper than that (pun intended). In the story, The Deep One recruited the elven queen Azshara to his side, much like how he is served here by the fast food king. This may be longer planned than we knew, which would be characteristic of the Deep One, who was the weakest and yet wisest of the Old Gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.