Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Yea I debated on it for a bit, but the fear of converting and Robin being one made me decide to say it because it was in town's benefit.

Keeping information away from town isn't always a good thing and actually harmful.
Yes, but it may be hard to see a scenario where this plan would work perfectly; with the amount of players and roleblocks/rolecrushes/buses etc.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Can u explain how you know this?

Also @everyone how did u decide to keep or destroy the art? Y'all just coin flipped this shit?
because it was an ability of mine. Where I could role crush someone for a cycle if they lied to a question I asked. @Robin even confirmed I asked her a question through the host, when I asked her if she knew what I was talking about yet and she said she did because I had told her before I sent the action it's always best to be truthful when asked a question.

because it was an ability of mine. Where I could role crush someone for a cycle if they lied to a question I asked. @Robin even confirmed I asked her a question through the host, when I asked her if she knew what I was talking about yet and she said she did because I had told her before I sent the action it's always best to be truthful when asked a question.
do you get notified if she was rolecrushed or not?

Yea I debated on it for a bit, but the fear of converting and Robin being one made me decide to say it because it was in town's benefit.

Keeping information away from town isn't always a good thing and actually harmful.
Nope. Keeping such stuff secret would benefit town.

You revealed something major over Robin - an actual indie -? I fail to see what use we have of this.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Nope. Keeping such stuff secret would benefit town.

You revealed something major over Robin - an actual indie -? I fail to see what use we have of this.
Are you serious?

A converting role is one of the most dangerous to town, if she as a converting role we would need to get her out of the game as soon as possible. She also claimed she could help town, so I figured if she lied she would be role crushed for a cycle and no danger until we had more information and if she was telling the truth she wouldn't be no harm.

Then the entire poison immunity was brought up, so now I'm not sure if she is harmful or not, or if we are safe from her or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.