Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Doubtful towards Nero being Guardian although nova probably can consider than given he runs orphanage after the destruction of order

@Melontonin you said about some unfriendly passive, can you explain it
Yes I can paraphrase.

It says that he is anti-social, doesn't like to work in a group. So anything involving groups like chats, or people buffing him will not work. He also cannot be protected.

Nova just does not use the name for the showcase, he actually names his mafia team based on the players he's gonna put. I can expect some K-pop band in the beautiful boys
So who would the Guardians supposed to be? Forum mods?

The matter about AL sama/Rej is being slept on however and I don't like this. Unless someone attempted to frame AL sama or it's a coincidence and Rej was killed for other reasons, I can see his team offing Rej for deeming him a threat due his fierceful sus on AL.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Popular players in general. How many time zem got accused of being scum when she was town? It happened a lot.
This is my first game with Zem on Worst Gen if I'm not mistaken.

Pretty sure Townies would use their abilities.
Scum would use their abilities as well. Failing to perform actions is not alignment indicative, it just means someone is inactive.

I think you guys should remove the votes that were placed on Tobi. He fully cooperated in his claim, and his defense felt authentic. Furthermore, given that he only used one action the entire Day Phase, his inactivity feels non alignment indicative.

This is my first game with Zem on Worst Gen if I'm not mistaken.

Scum would use their abilities as well. Failing to perform actions is not alignment indicative, it just means someone is inactive.

I think you guys should remove the votes that were placed on Tobi. He fully cooperated in his claim, and his defense felt authentic. Furthermore, given that he only used one action the entire Day Phase, his inactivity feels non alignment indicative.
Why are you defending him, tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.