Status
Not open for further replies.
people asking for my reads and I havent given one in a while
I will be more serious now and give reasons why
kumamon - cute bear , need I say more
ruby tojo - literally had a perfect plan to use vergo as a distraction . plan worked and vergo came back to life
magical girls - been very transparent, was jailed if thats true, prob why kill failed
lara croft - bomb chic, she bombs people
gawr gura- she wears blue
kurumi - she shoots bullet and she got one through my heart. love at first sight.

all strong assets to town.

people asking for my reads and I havent given one in a while
I will be more serious now and give reasons why
kumamon - cute bear , need I say more
ruby tojo - literally had a perfect plan to use vergo as a distraction . plan worked and vergo came back to life
magical girls - been very transparent, was jailed if thats true, prob why kill failed
lara croft - bomb chic, she bombs people
gawr gura- she wears blue
kurumi - she shoots bullet and she got one through my heart. love at first sight.

all strong assets to town.
Do you die a little bit inside everytime you simp for Finalbeta?

I need a summary since I haven't read the day phase and it will take a while for me to catch up. These are the players who have been on my radar and does anyone have any opinions on these players?

Alibaba, PerfectHie, Tpein, tobi, Luthon, Rayan, Typo

Since Midnight flipped cult leader I still don't know what to make of Robin's claim.

I need a summary since I haven't read the day phase and it will take a while for me to catch up. These are the players who have been on my radar and does anyone have any opinions on these players?

Alibaba, PerfectHie, Tpein, tobi, Luthon, Rayan, Typo

Since Midnight flipped cult leader I still don't know what to make of Robin's claim.
Well you're spot on about Alibana but don't worry he is already taken care of

Status
Not open for further replies.