Status
Not open for further replies.
to much troll coincidence

kiwi and robin i find scum, along with what i previous mention, did not like noctis asking for info on role from tobi, since scum can super cheap kill with to much info on the role.
Noctis fishing for Tobi's role was noted yeah.

A lot of people find Kiwi sus.

These two may need to be looked at tonight.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
A Luthon or AL sama lynch is what I propose today.

I have not gotten into the Robin matter, but I can obviously tell there's a substantial difference between lying about something and then confessing it was all integral part of a strategic plan like in my case, and instead just lying about something.

A Luthon or AL sama lynch is what I propose today.

I have not gotten into the Robin matter, but I can obviously tell there's a substantial difference between lying about something and then confessing it was all integral part of a strategic plan like in my case, and instead just lying about something.
Why Al?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Literally on the treadmill, but still putting in effort scumhunting

If not Robin, I want to get someone sus from the inactives. Rayan or Al are my suggestions.

Just a reminder Rej and Zem both sus'd Al in the council. And then they get yeeted first thing next DP.

I had him scum read before that too. Way too similar to how he was playing WCI and tried playing dumb when I questioned him about dismissing Town vs Indy game with no scum.

For now V*te Yeet Al Sama @Dragomir @novaselinenever

I'll be back in a few hours to see what y'all wanna do.
If not Robin, Al or Rayan. AL is strongest sus as I mentioned above

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Being extensively unnatural, if you ISO his interactions with me for example you will harness the message. Not just with me however of course.

Also there's a post in which he specifically tags Kiwipom when there was no need to, but I don't want to give it too much weight for now.

Literally on the treadmill, but still putting in effort scumhunting

If not Robin, Al or Rayan. AL is strongest sus as I mentioned above
I was asking for boto's reasoning.

I know why Al seems sus.

Also, i disagree.

Tobi is the most sus right now by all accounts.

Its not even a read, its the fact that a lot of stuff happened once he started leading the wagon.

Meaning his push rustled some jimmies.

But Rayan is someone im pushing rn.

Did you vote him? If not vote him with me and lets get him here.

@MangoSenpai @Flower @Kiwipom vote Rayan please.

Status
Not open for further replies.