Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
actually if u read robin's abilities she could control someone's role as well and can even appear as them specially if they claimed.

i highly advice against claiming. looks like scum has op abilities vs claims

No his actions weren't performed by him. Neither Fuji i feel.

Don't make sense Reborn would kill Fuji back. And Fuji killing Nat when she was already role crushed as he claimed.

I am yet to read their roles. But there's mess going on with actions. And it started with picking up condom.
well there is someone impersonating me.. and Robin's rolesheet indicates that they disguise as someone I suppose it's not out of the ordinary.

However, I can see Fuji shooting Nat because Nat had some suspicion around her and she was defending Robin. That said, I did read Nat as town and I didn't think she was Robin and Ali's partner either.

well there is someone impersonating me.. and Robin's rolesheet indicates that they disguise as someone I suppose it's not out of the ordinary.

However, I can see Fuji shooting Nat because Nat had some suspicion around her and she was defending Robin. That said, I did read Nat as town and I didn't think she was Robin and Ali's partner either.
I read that, someone tried doing with Nat in neighbour chat. But i am talking about someone using your abilities somehow and @Lindltaylor confirmed my theory the write ups ain't fake either (not completely).

Nat could have been dealt during the day she was no threat role crushed, Fuji said these words himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.