Status
Not open for further replies.
juliet and tpein, and probably sm others then RNG happened

why is that hard to belive

how many voted kiwi? how many votes noctis? how many voted beta? how many voted akai??

bring me these numbers and we can do some comparison
eh here was the small list. Its not a full list obv but these were the suggestions

Coucil vote list:

Michelle:
Zem
Rej
Noctis

Al:
Zem
Yo Tan
Noctis

Zem:
Noctis
Michelle
Reborn

Lanji:
Al
Noctis
Michelle

UwU:

Wo Tan
Natalija
Zem

T-Pein:
T-Pein
God Usopp
Natalija

Kvothe:
Zem
Yo Tan Wa

Usopp:
Jew
tpein
Beta

Rej:
Rej
Zem
Lind

If I missed your suggestions let me know.

Wait wait... The suspicion on Noctis started because TAC targeted him with a kill?

And Noctis hasn't responded, when he normally wouldn't be hiding like this?

Is it far fetched to say Noctis was framed...

Thing is I'm actually town reading TAC so idk...
Noctis doesn‘t hide. I already said it‘s possible he was silenced and commuted.

Emil

Certified Memelord
eh here was the small list. Its not a full list obv but these were the suggestions
interesting, in that list alone the top contender for the each one actually reflect very close to who got to the council, like rej me, AL and noctis had sm1 putting us first on their list. but beta kiwi and akai r the odd ones

and lanji voted al or what? doubt he would make it this obvious if hes scummate

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
interesting, in that list alone the top contender for the each one actually reflect very close to who got to the council, like rej me, AL and noctis had sm1 putting us first on their list. but beta kiwi and akai r the odd ones

Akai isn't odd. He voted himself and Zem was public about voting him, when I believe she was town read by a few people.

Beta was to f with us. I have no idea how Kiwi made it though.

i rly hope no one took tpein srsly in regards of nominations

Emil

Certified Memelord
Claimed that as far i remember.

you ought to have warned us to save our abilities if you made yourself immune this day phase. That would have been less sus than actions failing this way.
Nvm, he did post that. However his reasoning was weird.
i dont expect ur dumasses to scum read me when im actually lynching god dem scum
so i dont have to announce to the thread hey guys i am defenseless now come get me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.