Status
Not open for further replies.
@Flower @Kiwipom it would seem as though I am unable to check Al.
That's the impression I got from Novas, despite him not saying outright no, he heavily implied it.

He just said there's a pandemic and that they don't check dead bodies and when I said "I'll take that as a no then" he just liked my message and left me on ignore :lusalty:
I can check Al if u want, what do u want to know?

The Sogeking -

The weeb king has died, and his era has long gone with him. The weebs are now left stranded in the deserts, getting picked one after another by wolves. "But hope is not all lost," said Drago after taking a sip of his green tea. He then slaps the cape of a weeb that none has ever seen before and tells everyone: "This bad boy weeb here has came from an island inside our hearts, for they were weeping after the loss of the former king."

Not before long, the weebs murmured amongst themselves. Some looked happy, some looked sad, and some already started planning a coup d'etat. This was a weeb that none saw before, let alone knew about. But alas, the Kangaroo court who severed the head of the previous king has taken Drago's shady car salesman deal and promoted him as the new weeb king! the Sogeking!

A new king is born, Long may he reign! :pepemwai:

Also I got a request from true townies, if someone can buff me/heal me in a way that restores an ability please visit me.

They're gonna kill me and I can't defend myself :josad:

If I die, and Robin flips scum, just remember........ Sallucion and Luthon. Also keep Nat in mind.

Notice how Sallucion and Robin both magically wanted to lynch Ratchet from all the 208326 inactive players. Shit doesn't add up.
The Guardians tried to superkill me.
Which is it @Light D Lamperouge are you defenseless or Strong?

Status
Not open for further replies.