Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You cant do anything with those abilities to help in what i asked of you? Not even checking or Killing, but idk anything else?
Not for the situations you’ve described, no. My abilities seem to largely concern providing others with tools to do shit, but I can’t really use them myself.

Also, @LuthonTheDragDown, are you gonna believe me either way? If not, what’s the point in asking?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Not for the situations you’ve described, no. My abilities seem to largely concern providing others with tools to do shit, but I can’t really use them myself.

Also, @LuthonTheDragDown, are you gonna believe me either way? If not, what’s the point in asking?
Because the Jew D Boy I know would never lie to my face. He’s got too much integrity. Too much gusto.

If you tell me you’re town, I’ll drop my case on you

Guys, use your heads, i mean aside from my info
Al was confirmed Mafia & yet he was revived, that means from whoever revived him's perspective (Scum) they didn't care if we knew his role or not

Since this/these scum didn't care about his role being revealed then killing him isn't proof that you're town.
Also they revived him right after he died, that's how they decided to play? Revive the first one they lose right away?
Why would you waste Revive ability on an outed scum buddy?

Can't reveal more, but as i said, killing him & reviving him right away is super convenient & doesn't prove his killer is town

Status
Not open for further replies.