Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because maybe he wanted to first get some good reads. Then try to trap 3 scum? Rather than playing the lottery early on when you wouldn’t have solid reads?

just claim your scum team already
he can talk by himself i dont need u talking for him

so where r his good reads? he had 3 days to acquire them

day 1 day 2 day 3, use on beta/robin/noctis/rej, basically confirm the wagons we r pushing and generally confirm every1 if u can

but no u come in day 4 and claim it now rly?

yo tan wa could only confirm 1 person, im surprised u can do 3

i really dont buy it tbh
Do u see me bothering with the game before this DP? Do u think i even read anything that happened before this DP?
I asked active players who they suspect & want dead, they said: Usopp
I asked them who revived AL because maybe Mafia tried doing something, they said: Luthon
I saw Fujishiro voting inactives except me so i thought maybe he knows something

Conclusion: i asked u three to vote me & if one of you is scum then i will eventually know
Don't see why the overreaction , it's other who suspect u dude, not me

She made a guess, nothing more.
he can talk by himself i dont need u talking for him

so where r his good reads? he had 3 days to acquire them

Your needs are irrelevant. I gave an explanation of why it’s actually far better to use that ability later on. You as an experienced player should have known that though.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im not stupid to just put a collar on melon and tell her to not vote or do actions on me

like take this as WIFOM, but if i was really scum id tell her to not target sm1 like JW with negative actions

i like to create massive chaos and confusion as scum and this is clearly just a dumb move from scum usopp

Status
Not open for further replies.