Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Depends if the host accept that technical excuse, this I think would be up to the hosts to decide however.
Nah, it'll really go off.

There's no ability I can use to save myself. Already buffed one of Fuji's abilities. Other things I have are vote silence and roleblock. That explains the Red Queen I used the other day @Fujishiro used it on mango as last ditch effort.

Also, for @Noctis

u gna give an answer or?
Didn’t see any question marks in your post:kayneshrug:
Beside I addressed why you wouldn’t want to expose that ability D1. That’s asking scum to superkill you. Though again, why am I explaining this to an experienced player like you?

and if I am defending him so what? You are giving bad arguments which makes you sus. Can’t ignore that.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
i think I can save you, but if you're going to throw shade at me for no reason then I'd rather watch you going to hell
Queen prob did this bomb collar thing on me (my best guess but I could be wrong, she didn't strike me as scum).

Usopp may or may not have been framed in that regard, can't tell.

I have a lot of town reads but I won't say them out loud.
Help me mate.

i still stand by what i said early in my reads previous day phase.

jinri- a fake noah, plus i got put on sacrifice bs, and jinri kept saying ty to her gods.
god- read him scum, plus he tried to put lynch on me on sacrifice, and saw other itching their way on me, when i could not even comment or defend myself. also he led the vote to kill of noctis who could not even defend himself, looked way opportunist.
Kiwi-scum town or just scum. she buddy with al, robin. also jumped on noctis lynch.

flower-comes of as either third/town not sure. i read her town first, then third/scum. but with recent activity i put her at third/town

mel- did it mention he was scum before, controlled by mango who hunting him?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Didn’t see any question marks in your post:kayneshrug:
Beside I addressed why you wouldn’t want to expose that ability D1. That’s asking scum to superkill you. Though again, why am I explaining this to an experienced player like you?

and if I am defending him so what? You are giving bad arguments which makes you sus. Can’t ignore that.
ok and what difference did that make with him revealing it now?

isnt he still getting himself killed and for no apparent reaosn?

when he cuda instead revealed it to potentially save noctis/beta and confirm others like nat/rej

Status
Not open for further replies.