Status
Not open for further replies.
i still stand by what i said early in my reads previous day phase.

jinri- a fake noah, plus i got put on sacrifice bs, and jinri kept saying ty to her gods.
god- read him scum, plus he tried to put lynch on me on sacrifice, and saw other itching their way on me, when i could not even comment or defend myself. also he led the vote to kill of noctis who could not even defend himself, looked way opportunist.
Kiwi-scum town or just scum. she buddy with al, robin. also jumped on noctis lynch.

flower-comes of as either third/town not sure. i read her town first, then third/scum. but with recent activity i put her at third/town

mel- did it mention he was scum before, controlled by mango who hunting him?
Thoughts on Salah.

i still stand by what i said early in my reads previous day phase.

jinri- a fake noah, plus i got put on sacrifice bs, and jinri kept saying ty to her gods.
god- read him scum, plus he tried to put lynch on me on sacrifice, and saw other itching their way on me, when i could not even comment or defend myself. also he led the vote to kill of noctis who could not even defend himself, looked way opportunist.
Kiwi-scum town or just scum. she buddy with al, robin. also jumped on noctis lynch.

flower-comes of as either third/town not sure. i read her town first, then third/scum. but with recent activity i put her at third/town

mel- did it mention he was scum before, controlled by mango who hunting him?
so who are you lynching this dp

jinri I suppose?

Status
Not open for further replies.