Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I‘m pretty sure the Mandalorian would be dead already or never exist if Rej was Baby Yoda.

Salah‘s claim actually adds up.
It does. But we have to be sure. But he has a point. He was also inactive during those days where he said his role was to sit and wait and so on. Being inactive and being protected by AL would benefit him too. But Salah is a great player, saw it firsthand last game where we won Flowa. So we gotta squeeze him 100 percent lmao to be sure.

It does. But we have to be sure. But he has a point. He was also inactive during those days where he said his role was to sit and wait and so on. Being inactive and being protected by AL would benefit him too. But Salah is a great player, saw it firsthand last game where we won Flowa. So we gotta squeeze him 100 percent lmao to be sure.
Salah taught me how to BS, so yeah, he could be BSing.

All that‘s clear is that Rej wasn‘t Yoda.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I wanna check the mando's role sheet but i cant find it..
Here
The Purge -

MUUGEN activated [Are You Gonna Fucking Contribute Or Not?]

He killed @Ratchet [Lord Of The Coast], @Mat D. Bizzo [Bokuto] and @??? [The Mandalorian]

MUUGEN used [Beta Tier] on [???], [???] and [???]

Femto activated [The Eclipse], branding [???], [???], [???] and [???] as sacrifices

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note - Do not post. Failure to comply will result in an immediate mod-block. Lynch incoming.

Don't apologize lol. Of course you understand that we will have to grill you now lmao. So walk me through it please so maybe we can save this game. AL gets turned to Mandalorian. What happens to him then? Does he get a second wincon and which is more important? Or does his wincon completely change?
These are questions for the hosts, i didn't know he was Mafia nor how everything works out, all i had was my role & his mandalorian role

To put it simple, my Role was "You're Baby Yoda, just sit tight & wait", i didn't even know that my attacker can gain Mandalorian Role.
After AL attacked me, he decided to gain Madalorian Role instead of collecting my Bounty & we shared a PM & that is when my Role got updated & i gained more passives & an active

His madalorian wincon was: protect yoda
And i didn't know about his Mafia Role, as i said, i was inactive & when i decided to play, well, he died

This explains:

1. Why i suspected his killer. Because he died not long after he gained mandalorian role, which i suppose was to prevent me from questioning him & using him against them

2. Why i suspected Fujishiro for refusing to vote me even after i insisted, because i thought he is Mafia & AL shared my role with him. The guy voted for all inactives except me, i saw it as extremely convenient, because he literally didn't vote the only guy who have an ability related to votes

These are questions for the hosts, i didn't know he was Mafia nor how everything works out, all i had was my role & his mandalorian role

To put it simple, my Role was "You're Baby Yoda, just sit tight & wait", i didn't even know that my attacker can gain Mandalorian Role.
After AL attacked me, he decided to gain Madalorian Role instead of collecting my Bounty & we shared a PM & that is when my Role got updated & i gained more passives & an active

His madalorian wincon was: protect yoda
And i didn't know about his Mafia Role, as i said, i was inactive & when i decided to play, well, he died

This explains:

1. Why i suspected his killer. Because he died not long after he gained mandalorian role, which i suppose was to prevent me from questioning him & using him against them

2. Why i suspected Fujishiro for refusing to vote me even after i insisted, because i thought he is Mafia & AL shared my role with him. The guy voted for all inactives except me, i saw it as extremely convenient, because he literally didn't vote the only guy who have an ability related to votes
Did you only interact with Al and Reborn, though?

[Passive - Grogu] -
Growing attached to him and serving as his guardian, Mando will never allow [Redacted] to be killed. He has to see to his survival until the end of the game. Any attack targeting Baby Yoda will be redirected to Mando.
--- [Companion] - As his guardian, Mando doesn't let Baby Yoda out from his sight and has an open chat with him. As such, Baby Yoda will learn the target of almost all of his actions.
--- [Adult Time] - Once per cycle, Mando may perform an action that Baby Yoda will not know the target of.

Passive - Beskar Helmet] - Wearing his helmet, Mando is immune to any kind of investigations. If investigated by a regular cop, he will scan as innocent. He doesn't appear on the reports of Trackers/Watchers and any other kind of investigations, including but not limited to, role-cops and flavor cop return a 'No results'.
--- [Mandolarian Helmet] - Using Beskar to forge his special armor, Mando is bulletproof and immune to role-crushes.

[Active - Jetpack] -Thanks to his achievements, Mando earned a special Jetpack made from Beskar that he can even control while not wearing it. Each cycle, he may use it to evade the next action targeting him. [4-shots]

[Active - Vambraces] - A special device developed by Mandalorians to help them in their combats, Mando has a vambrace attached to his armor equipped with several tools and weapons.
--- [Whipcord Launcher] - Using this, Mando can target a player and restrict them effectively role-blocking them for a phase.
--- [Whistling Bird] - Made of beskar steel, these little expolsives can be activated to destroy the next action performed. He may use them twice per cycle. [6-shots]
--- [Flamethrower] -
Mando may target a player and burn one of their abilities, destroying it. Alternatively he can use this burn a vote on a player of his choice.

Nothing in this says that Mando dies if Yoda dies.

As i said i think Salah is legit, but i need to make sure.

@Jew D. Boy did you submit the action yet mate?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Status
Not open for further replies.