Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Jew D. Boy test his claim. This post
Hosts just confirmed i can claim since my passives are down

I'm Baby Yoda, Townie & i have a bounty on my head & scum knew about this

When i was given the Role, my passive only told me to sit tight & wait
AL then attacked me which triggered my second passive, which made AL "The Mandalorian" & his Wincon was to protect me & win with us, we entered a chat together (This is why i said Scum might benefit from killing & reviving AL to remove his Mandalorian restriction to protect me, but it was just a theory anyway)

My other passive tells me that i can't claim or reveal my identity because again, i have a bounty on my head
Actually, if Scum kill me, they gain lot of money

My final passive allows me to charm those who vote me or target me, one at a time ofc, & these charmed players are turned useless against me (This is why i wanted people to vote me & i was planning to keep asking players to vote me every DP from now on so Scum become all useless against me late game & then i can use the force to end them)
I couldn't explain any of this before due to restrictions, so i was trying to convince you guys to vote me without revealing much.

I gained "The Force" Ability which allows me to protect & remove all bad effects or whatever during Day & also redirect players during Night (Haven't use the Night Ability but i used day ability to protect Reborn this DP)
It also says that as the game progresses, The Force will keep getting stronger & Yoda will grow more

This is my claim, i have nothing more to say

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sorry, I’m also doing offline shit...can someone post the claim and I can do my thing?
Hosts just confirmed i can claim since my passives are down

I'm Baby Yoda, Townie & i have a bounty on my head & scum knew about this

When i was given the Role, my passive only told me to sit tight & wait
AL then attacked me which triggered my second passive, which made AL "The Mandalorian" & his Wincon was to protect me & win with us, we entered a chat together (This is why i said Scum might benefit from killing & reviving AL to remove his Mandalorian restriction to protect me, but it was just a theory anyway)

My other passive tells me that i can't claim or reveal my identity because again, i have a bounty on my head
Actually, if Scum kill me, they gain lot of money

My final passive allows me to charm those who vote me or target me, one at a time ofc, & these charmed players are turned useless against me (This is why i wanted people to vote me & i was planning to keep asking players to vote me every DP from now on so Scum become all useless against me late game & then i can use the force to end them)
I couldn't explain any of this before due to restrictions, so i was trying to convince you guys to vote me without revealing much.

I gained "The Force" Ability which allows me to protect & remove all bad effects or whatever during Day & also redirect players during Night (Haven't use the Night Ability but i used day ability to protect Reborn this DP)
It also says that as the game progresses, The Force will keep getting stronger & Yoda will grow more

This is my claim, i have nothing more to say
This post. Test it for lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.