Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@everyone can sm1 heal me real quick from w.e this super-roleblock on me?

i can 100% prove i'm usopp if sm1 can heal me lmfao

@Juliet @Zem can u guys remove negative status aliments? my actions arent going thro cuz some dumbass super-roleblocked me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes but I have no way of knowing who they are just that there was 3.

Did Rayan have any abilities making him immune to be invested?
not usopp, but gura maybe. he is gura
usopp is not immune to super-kills as well, but gura could be

rayan is not usopp lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
oh i see im jailed in a basement on discord by this ningen called basement dweller

which of u ningens is this?

can u remove that sht so i can use my stuff?

u guys r accusing me of femto but that mfker is probaably immune to everything and already used all his abilities today probably

i can really prove my sht if i get healed lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
If Rayan was Gura then who was Rej?
no clue lol, we got 53 players

and i dont think rayan was femto either lol. would be hilarious if they killed femto and make him appear as usopp

drago is nzoth
RA is very likely red scum if not dual role scum femto
missy is scum
yo tan is scum
pantheons is scum
salah could be scum as well

rest is town. thats all i know.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇

and i dont think rayan was femto either lol. would be hilarious if they killed femto and make him appear as usopp

drago is nzoth
missy is scum
yo tan is scum
pantheons is scum

I still think that Rej was Gura. There was a wu about subscribing to Gura and that Gura emote was something Rej would use imo. I wouldn't be surprised if he had the role that he submitted. Also, the red team killed him and Rayan claimed Gura.

If RA is scum then I'd say he is on the red team. Iirc he was the one who said that Queen was part of the purple team, though every other action he used failed lmao. It was probably to gain town cred. I agree on Missy, but I don't think Pantheos is scum. He seems fine to me.

drago is nzoth
missy is scum
yo tan is scum
pantheons is scum

When I left there was no Queen wagon. When I got back it was too late.
Can you quote me the post with your vote, please?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I still think that Rej was Gura. There was a wu about subscribing to Gura and that Gura emote was something Rej would use imo. I wouldn't be surprised if he had the role that he submitted. Also, the red team killed him and Rayan claimed Gura.

If RA is scum then I'd say he is on the red team. Iirc he was the one who said that Queen was part of the purple team, though every other action he used failed lmao. It was probably to gain town cred. I agree on Missy, but I don't think Pantheos is scum. He seems fine to me.
the problem is rej was active till his death, yet gura only had 1 action. Its highly unlikely rej is gura tbh. Its like how we get no ulti actions, and hardly some kool aid/yuffie actions. I would like to trust in my result here that rayan was gura.

that first stream looked like a passive action as well tbh, so rayan practically did nothing lol.

purple had my role, its why my actions were failing yesterday. Queen seemed rly overconfident and thought red disabled her passive so they decided to kill rayan and fake flip him as usopp.

The thing is, queen was death immune. so RA saying queen is scum doesnt mean much since she cant die. You need to remember she also gained money n stuff from ppl voting her so it coulda been a sick play done by 2 of them, then RA tried to make zem heal queen.

RA could be purple more than red tbh now that I think about it.

I'm told noah is evil on the basement dweller chat lol

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

You know what would be such a big brain (and very Scumqueen) move?

RA being purple mafia and accusing Queen.
RA will be towncleared for outing a mafia while town will be focused on trying to lynch Queen but unbeknownst to us, Queen is death immune as long as RA is alive.

Perfect way to make town waste our lynches.

Status
Not open for further replies.