Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
the problem is rej was active till his death, yet gura only had 1 action. Its highly unlikely rej is gura tbh. Its like how we get no ulti actions, and hardly some kool aid/yuffie actions. I would like to trust in my result here that rayan was gura.

that first stream looked like a passive action as well tbh, so rayan practically did nothing lol.

purple had my role, its why my actions were failing yesterday. Queen seemed rly overconfident and thought red disabled her passive so they decided to kill rayan and fake flip him as usopp.

The thing is, queen was death immune. so RA saying queen is scum doesnt mean much since she cant die. You need to remember she also gained money n stuff from ppl voting her so it coulda been a sick play done by 2 of them, then RA tried to make zem heal queen.

RA could be purple more than red tbh now that I think about it.

I'm told noah is evil on the basement dweller chat lol
Lmao. I must have skipped a lot of pages since I don't really remember these things lol.

Did you invest Rayan? I missed that lol.

Didn't Rayan say that he had to get subscribers/quote his posts so he will be able to use his abilities? I might confuse him with Simpji though. :catsweat:

Rayan was pretty much inactive. Iirc when this Sogeking activation happened he didn't even post that DP or hit the post limit. That kinda makes me think that Rayan wasn't Usopp nor Femto.

Yup, I also said that RA might have told us that Queen was purple team to gain town cred. The red team was probably able to disable it since there is one more Guardian alive. Then that might be RA.
[Passive - My Name is Kumamon, For We Are Many] - As the mascot of his team, Kumamon is immune to death as long as one other member of his Mafia is alive.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
You know what would be such a big brain (and very Scumqueen) move?

RA being purple mafia and accusing Queen.
RA will be towncleared for outing a mafia while town will be focused on trying to lynch Queen but unbeknownst to us, Queen is death immune as long as RA is alive.

Perfect way to make town waste our lynches.
I know lol. This would totally make sense.

Lmao. I must have skipped a lot of pages since I don't really remember these things lol.

Did you invest Rayan? I missed that lol.

Didn't Rayan say that he had to get subscribers/quote his posts so he will be able to use his abilities? I might confuse him with Simpji though. :catsweat:

Rayan was pretty much inactive. Iirc when this Sogeking activation happened he didn't even post that DP or hit the post limit. That kinda makes me think that Rayan wasn't Usopp nor Femto.

Yup, I also said that RA might have told us that Queen was purple team to gain town cred. The red team was probably able to disable it since there is one more Guardian alive. Then that might be RA.
can't scummates send in actions of their other scummates :dank

Emil

Certified Memelord
You know what would be such a big brain (and very Scumqueen) move?

RA being purple mafia and accusing Queen.
RA will be towncleared for outing a mafia while town will be focused on trying to lynch Queen but unbeknownst to us, Queen is death immune as long as RA is alive.

Perfect way to make town waste our lynches.
Im gna probabaly lynch him today on council, assuming my lie become true and i get a death immunity

then first thing next day im sending my actions to prove im usopp

fk u guys for casting me to the darkness like that and believing the mafia ningens but not me, the townies town to town

Emil

Certified Memelord
You think I'm happy reading the novels all your role sheets are? :doffycry:

I can force someone to RB for me too. That's about it.
are u the one that rb'ed me?

i can reaaaaalllyyy reaaaalllly prove im usopp and give @Kvothe Kingkiller her 1 shot revive, but my abilities arent working

femto is clearly using abilities today. can sm1 fken heal me so i can actually prove myself lmfao

@everyone can sm1 heal me real quick from w.e this super-roleblock on me?

i can 100% prove i'm usopp if sm1 can heal me lmfao

@Juliet @Zem can u guys remove negative status aliments? my actions arent going thro cuz some dumbass super-roleblocked me.
I recently woke up. I remember you said this on day 2 when you get healed you can use engineer and draw an art and this is the reason why I was town reading you because I healed you on Night 1 and on Night 3 and yes I can remove ailments. My heal ability is a night ability.

Im gna probabaly lynch him today on council, assuming my lie become true and i get a death immunity

then first thing next day im sending my actions to prove im usopp

fk u guys for casting me to the darkness like that and believing the mafia ningens but not me, the townies town to town

how about making fem be lynched instead of you, if telling truth. :sus:

Emil

Certified Memelord
I recently woke up. I remember you said this on day 2 when you get healed you can use engineer and draw an art and this is the reason why I was town reading you because I healed you on Night 1 and on Night 3 and yes I can remove ailments. My heal ability is a night ability.
hmm that wont work i think. i need to get healed now

someone is roleblocking or jailing me rn, thats y my abilities r not going thro

Status
Not open for further replies.