Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
There was also this I was looking into which made me get suspicious. Last day phase I also thought there was 5 purple mafia and 5 red mafia and if my guess was right then I can actually see this as a frame attempt.
there r 6 of each actually lol
after queen died, the last remaining purple killed rayan and used my role on it but edited lots of stuff. They have my role u know.

I get that, but then did you ever target Yo V1 during the game? I see everyone who visits my target during the entire game and not just that one phase.
no dont recall ever visting yo tan tbh. not even the new one.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I saw you leave reads behind earlier and every time I see posts like these I always end up getting convinced by the player they are town. Last I checked Lanji wanted me to vote and unvote him and right now I'm currently voting no one.
well the thing is i am town and i can prove it but im currently roleblocked. thats the only problem

why would fem try to save god..

by banning the word lanji used on god.

almost looks like fem trying to avoid being killed.

:mihugh:

but there r like 1000's of words u can use instead of eject or vote or lynch

u remember my name was banned couple days ago, beta was banned before when he was suspected, lynch was banned as well.

also just call me susopp lol. i prefer that over god

or call me gdu if u wanna get fancy

Emil

Certified Memelord
wouldn't make sense when Rayan apparently tanked so many kills too? Like why not just modkill him or replace him at this point
i would fken pay to see the gura role lol
i think since gura is imaginery and hiding behind youtube screens and stuff thats y he was immune to kills

but apparently his kill immunity maybe have limits thats y he died to purple lol. or purple had broken ass ultra kill aka noah leaves u off the ark to drown like what the dweller says rofl

altho he made it seem like noah is a hostile indie not a purple scum. oh welp

if purple mafia is framing usopp then well done tbh.

I'm sorry but i would not have the energy to write up an entire "fake" role sheet just to get one dude out of the way compare to everyone else
i think they faked the nzoth writeup as well. specially the one with nzoth revealing everyone's role and then redacting flower's

fken bunch of jokers

Emil

Certified Memelord
I should have destroyed two of your abilities. :josad:
r u really the one that removed my ability from reaching kvothe...

why tho :josad:

u clearly see femto using his abilities this day and u decide to remove usopp's abilities :josad::josad:

fk it i take another L then

:josad:
:josad::josad::josad::josad:

Zemmi

GodMommie
I would like to try and revive but if I
r u really the one that removed my ability from reaching kvothe...

why tho :josad:

u clearly see femto using his abilities this day and u decide to remove usopp's abilities :josad::josad:

fk it i take another L then

:josad::josad::josad::josad:
I sent in all my actions at the start of the day. If you would have read you would have seen that.

Status
Not open for further replies.