Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's Captain Crocker!" speaking
I believe the fairies guided the remaining purple robot to kill the red team.
Now its our job to kill the rest of them.
So... its quite clear that the fairies isnt at BK, Disney or the Eiffel tower...They must be at home of the other groves. If anybody has checked there please let me know, they might respond to Wanda, Cosmo or Poof. In fact Poof and Cosmo is most likely to respond, Wanda is a little bit stuck up. Wanda might also attempt to help the Red-asshats, for one reason or another.
Another thing as previously discussed "ROBOTS ARE EVIL!", so if you see any of them especially the "Argh!! The CrockBot-9000!!", kill it on sight as they are very likely to harm the fairies.
Lastly i think one of them tried to prank me because "I smell like cow butt!"
Can some people just respond to this? Its too late to use my abilities now but i can still use them at night.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well it wasn't a block, It destroyed two abilities, they would be able to use all the abilities still. It wasn'ta role block.

Plus I for some reason doubt you missed me saying that.
probably did, im rly busy today. im sure i missed alot of stuff

well it seems im full on roleblocked cuz i sent more than 2 actions hmm

can i resent my failed actions if sm1 healed me. imma talk to nova bout it

Emil

Certified Memelord
"It's Captain Crocker!" speaking
I believe the fairies guided the remaining purple robot to kill the red team.
Now its our job to kill the rest of them.
So... its quite clear that the fairies isnt at BK, Disney or the Eiffel tower...They must be at home of the other groves. If anybody has checked there please let me know, they might respond to Wanda, Cosmo or Poof. In fact Poof and Cosmo is most likely to respond, Wanda is a little bit stuck up. Wanda might also attempt to help the Red-asshats, for one reason or another.
Another thing as previously discussed "ROBOTS ARE EVIL!", so if you see any of them especially the "Argh!! The CrockBot-9000!!", kill it on sight as they are very likely to harm the fairies.
Lastly i think one of them tried to prank me because "I smell like cow butt!"
yes if u can heal me now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.