Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
we are just going in circles with this usopp.

I'm not blaming you on the lynches (maybe I did before) but I'm just commenting on your behavior. It's why I'm not pointing to someone like Sera with the same logic because Sera isn't you. (Though I find Sera sus as well)

I feel in my pov, town usopp would consider other avenues instead of blindly going with other people especially when they aren't talking or defending themselves because I know in the past, when you were getting voted while you were asleep, it was a scum move to do (which it was because I was scum in that game and I knew).
i would lynch noctis 1.0 five times over if i have to whether he talks or not, whether i am town or scum.

i rolecrushed his ass and someone sent a superkill to them, and another claimed invest failed on him

him not talking = him avoiding answering questions = bye bye

save that for next time u try to meta read me on a situation like this lmfao

Emil

Certified Memelord
if any case, if you are town then rest in piece. you got hard framed

if you aren't town, well you really love to do these mafia vs mafia antics and it seems to bite you in the butt lol
yes its clearly mafia vs mafia when im here framed to be femto when femto is purple

when i was the first one to say rheneal has to be scum since she was replaced with lind. i actually lynched her over salah...

when i was on AL and lind's throats since day 0 waiting to pounce and lynch them

when i outed noctis 2.0, lynched covid, and was major pusher to jinri and robin wagons since the beginning

and now i am also pushing for yo tan wa 2.0, missy, RA, salah, pantheons who i feel are the last remaining scum, or atleast 4 of them r.

well if u wanna be just kvothe. atleast put more pressure on the others too. ask salah where r yoda actions, ask pantheons what did he get from the ark stuff, cuz it happened right as queen (his last scummate?) died.

my activity level seems to always hurt me more than anything. the mafia vs mafia is just an excuse used to lynch me now and queen clearly was plotting something b4 her death as u can see yesterday

well eitherway gl

Emil

Certified Memelord
also another meta thing which might or might not be true, whenever you town read me you end up being scum

when you fight with me, you end up being town lmao
ur fuji 2.0 lol. im town reading him

and when u were kuromi u sent me a message day 1 and were controlled by both factions. u were confirmed for me pretty early. i was just worried u wud turn out an indie

>explain yourself

Explain what? I am 100% honest in saying I have no idea what happened last night either. Zem was not my target on either end of Feint, which is the redirect ability. Those would be Kvothe and Usopp. Let alone that Feint can't target a person twice in a row, I could not target Zem again. Then it didn't even show up in the write up as it has everyother time it has been used, same with blocking.

The write up alone should confirm I had no hand in that fuckery.

>explain yourself

Explain what? I am 100% honest in saying I have no idea what happened last night either. Zem was not my target on either end of Feint, which is the redirect ability. Those would be Kvothe and Usopp. Let alone that Feint can't target a person twice in a row, I could not target Zem again. Then it didn't even show up in the write up as it has everyother time it has been used, same with blocking.

huh? What about me?

Zemmi

GodMommie
>explain yourself

OK since I'm stupid, I had to double check my role to make sure I wasn't to blame for the fuckery!! I wasn't thank god, because I was wondering how I was going to explain to everyone how I could be so dumb.

Now the only actions that were effected were my actions on you, they were all redirected back to me.

I visited both Misty and Smiley fine but both of your actions came back to me.

I'm not quite sure about the invest thing though because invest should have failed on me, I did have a buff to that ability though but I'm not sure if it would work on a complete invest immune.

Status
Not open for further replies.