Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Nope.

She did. Twice. On the day phase after Queen had control of Town's abilities, Flower blocked her a few hours in and it stopped Queen from controlling anybody for the remainder of that phase(tho Queen was able to get a few actions ahead of time but still). On the day phase Queen got lynched, Flower yet again blocked her and Queen couldn't jack. Were it not for those 2 blocks, Town likely wouldn't be winning as decisively as they did now cause Queen's plans were something else :believe:
VOTE FLOWER MVP

Nope.

She did. Twice. On the day phase after Queen had control of Town's abilities, Flower blocked her a few hours in and it stopped Queen from controlling anybody for the remainder of that phase(tho Queen was able to get a few actions ahead of time but still). On the day phase Queen got lynched, Flower yet again blocked her and Queen couldn't jack. Were it not for those 2 blocks, Town likely wouldn't be winning as decisively as they did now cause Queen's plans were something else :believe:
I did it TWICE?

Now this explains why Queen was so salty.

N

Noctis

@Noctis 1.0 lynch shocked me because he was soooo town when I left game, everyone thought this not just me. So how he got lynched I still do not understand because I wasn't really reading.
I was inactive for two phases and my role survived everything like super kill, or investigation getting failed, etc but that's because my role needed to be summoned for me to get any abilities so pretty much I was immune everything until I get it.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I was inactive for two phases and my role survived everything like super kill, or investigation getting failed, etc but that's because my role needed to be summoned for me to get any abilities so pretty I was immune everything until I get it.
Ah so you were just very unfortunate :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.