Status
Not open for further replies.
See Krogo, the love in my heart for you (even though you make up huge lies about me starting riots and burning down a school and then upgrade it to a city) I could bring myself to be in this game without you :neesama: Who else would I post gifs that scares them to.
It was a state last time we talked about it.

You are so mean to me!

I don't recall your targets having being attacked when you protected them.

You caught Missy though if that helps :feelsokeman:
Most useless player ever!

AL sama

Red Haired
Nobody should do that shit anyways :gokulaugh:

What happened when people picked them up though?
[Active - The FRANK System] - Each day, Frank may drop 2 large sized condom next to 2 different posts of his choice. The player posting on that number will be informed, and they must either pick it up or not. If they do, Frank will learn their full role and gain control of it during the rest of the cycle. If they refuse, the shock of Frank's disgusting behavior will leave them at a loss of votes.

[Active - The FRANK System] - Each day, Frank may drop 2 large sized condom next to 2 different posts of his choice. The player posting on that number will be informed, and they must either pick it up or not. If they do, Frank will learn their full role and gain control of it during the rest of the cycle. If they refuse, the shock of Frank's disgusting behavior will leave them at a loss of votes.
So leaving it didn‘t do anything to me anyway because I was immune against vote tampering...LMFAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.