Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not game throwing either, in the and he killed his enemies even if he had a better choice
Thats not what gamethrowing means. We were not on the same side, we could not win together, Nzoth was fake.

So fuck right off with that bullshit accusations. Hate me for bringing spite, sure, but not that.
Do I have to teach you basic mafia knowledge? I imagine not If yes then don’t continue reading this is not for you.
It was clear AF to every single player out of the 51 and their subs whether inactive or not that at that point in the game, purple mafia should have not faction super fucking killed another mafia and out another in one move. Heck even abstaining would have been better; they would have focused on red team for a while. You can’t convince me in anyway That it wasn’t in anyway not a setback to purple team when town had a ton of players left. There was no way in hell you thought this action will bring you closer to your wincon.
So don’t bullshit me telling me that was just bad play. You said something that has happened on another forum, that I don’t know but it explains some of the shit you did.

The first reply I imagine getting would probably be to relax, it’s just a game. Believe me, I am. good night.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It‘s cool. Just never underestimate the level of Scumsopp‘s BS.
@Natalija told me before that he was a good bullshitter but I didn't think it was this chaotic.
I didn't plan to use it at all because I would be completely role crushed for a cycle and then when Kiwi told me she buffed him like that, I figured it would be a fair exchange for my life lol.
:goatasure:Yeah. Sadly Lanji was the smart choice if you had to.

Do I have to teach you basic mafia knowledge? I imagine not If yes then don’t continue reading this is not for you.
It was clear AF to every single player out of the 51 and their subs whether inactive or not that at that point in the game, purple mafia should have not faction super fucking killed another mafia and out another in one move. Heck even abstaining would have been better; they would have focused on red team for a while. You can’t convince me in anyway That it wasn’t in anyway not a setback to purple team when town had a ton of players left. There was no way in hell you thought this action will bring you closer to your wincon.
So don’t bullshit me telling me that was just bad play. You said something that has happened on another forum, that I don’t know but it explains some of the shit you did.

The first reply I imagine getting would probably be to relax, it’s just a game. Believe me, I am. good night.
>set back to purple team

>I was the last purple mafia alive, and outed at that point, with no way to revive or win

Yeah no, I had nothing to lose and waited until it was impossible for us to win before I went for my spite. I'm not saying it was just bad play, im saying it was spite, pure and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.