Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Alright I just finished skimming the beautiful mafia chat
I don’t blame usopp for not reading the thread, dude was too busy typing essays in the pm lmao 😝

I didn’t expect Rayan to be the one who drew this lmao. Nice

Also the biggest mystery of the game about the Mandalorian’s time of death is finally solved:

:milaugh::milaugh:
the entire beautiful mafia chat is me and nova flaming each others lol

Really enjoyed playing with you ningens @AL sama @Lindltaylor @Rheanael @Missy @Typo @RayanOO @Marimo_420

Also @Random Asshole really wish i had more time to play with u on the basement chat lmfao. unlucky it didnt work sooner. we wuda destroyed town with this last second collab lol. Looking forward to playing same team as you sometimes.

I'd personally say town mvp is @LANJI CUCKSMOKE . Well fken done man. Leaving you out of rolecrush was a big mistake.

These guys done rly well too @MangoSenpai @Flower @Zem @Kiwipom @Kvothe Kingkiller @Fujishiro @LuthonTheDragDown @Natalija @Melontonin @Naomi among certain others as well.

overall town played together pretty well rly and capitalized on grave mistakes done by scum

ggs ningens :cheers:

@novaselinenever let me in purple chat plox lmfao

and fk u @Flower

https://flic.kr/p/2kyMcrw
You held up really well, Susopp!!! I was almost rooting for you even. :absojustice:

@Natalija you don't suspect me when i am inactive, i am never inactive as Scum:few:.

@AL sama @Go D. Usopp ™ @Rheanael @Missy i am going to avenge keeping me Vanilla so long in the game.
:kriwhat:

Usopp did a good job as scum for fighting to last breadth. I did sus him later on why he kept up with Town and Oddodd insults.

Among the Townies, i liked Luthon, Fuji and Flowa play this game. Rest also played good.

And Luardians lmao. No self respects as Scums. Petty people

Really enjoyed playing with you ningens @AL sama @Lindltaylor @Rheanael @Missy @Typo @RayanOO @Marimo_420

Also @Random Asshole really wish i had more time to play with u on the basement chat lmfao. unlucky it didnt work sooner. we wuda destroyed town with this last second collab lol. Looking forward to playing same team as you sometimes.

I'd personally say town mvp is @LANJI CUCKSMOKE . Well fken done man. Leaving you out of rolecrush was a big mistake.

These guys done rly well too @MangoSenpai @Flower @Zem @Kiwipom @Kvothe Kingkiller @Fujishiro @LuthonTheDragDown @Natalija @Melontonin @Naomi among certain others as well.

overall town played together pretty well rly and capitalized on grave mistakes done by scum

and fk u @Flower

I knew you were full off shit when you started yelling about being Usopp and being immune to everything. Unfortunately I was dead lmao

Btw i constantly read folks complaining about not getting their fav submitted roles and surviving Super Kills and what not, while my role Muugen gets killed the first hit that came his way. :pepemotion:

And to add salt to the injury. Mafia wrote in scum chat that i am good target since i won't be protected.

What a townie has to do to get protection here, if outing and confirming a scum don't count? :josad:

and fk u @Flower

how funny was it when i sent you that message on day 1 LOL I knew you were scum early but i didn't care. I just laughed so hard when I saw my role.

u finally got lynched as scum my dude :milaugh:

Among the Townies, i liked Luthon, Fuji and Flowa play this game. Rest also played
I feel like i should also mention in Akai n Melon gameplay. Akai played far better than most here despite no experience and Melon were also among the very few that just didn't join Noctis wagon.

Mango Indie play was awesome. Definitely made the game more enjoyable, same words of praise for Typo. I had fun readin his reverse psychology posts lol

And last, Rhea did a far better job with Lara than i could.

Emil

Certified Memelord
how funny was it when i sent you that message on day 1 LOL I knew you were scum early but i didn't care. I just laughed so hard when I saw my role.

u finally got lynched as scum my dude :milaugh:
yea dem fk u guys ruining my 8 in a row no scum lynch streak. bit salty about that lmfao

props to some key town leaders for that like lanji, mango, u and flower, and whoever saw me targeting yo tan lol (tris i think), and some unlucky af fuckery. zem stood solid at the end, and the classroom was too op lol. we shuda killed ppl there sooner. Kiwi didnt get swayed at end either and my torture worked late on her so she didnt get vote silenced. i didnt expect zem to be at council after revival

and fken fuji canceling night 5 hurt us so badly ahahah

lots of our abilities didnt work as intended either or we wuda tripple killed day 6, and i wuda actually done a fake writeup with usopp abilities + i shud have 3x vote power or atleast be able to get usopp's lie ability, but none of that worked sadly cuz lots of stuff was misunderstood from our part and miscommunication with nova

Emil

Certified Memelord
I knew you were full off shit when you started yelling about being Usopp and being immune to everything. Unfortunately I was dead lmao
the fake claim actually made sense

usopp runs from everything lmfao

it just sux i myself dont know what i am immune to. i didnt know i wasent immune to roleblocks till late

fken too much fluff, flavor and ambiguity in the roles lmfao

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Natalija you don't suspect me when i am inactive, i am never inactive as Scum:few:.

@AL sama @Go D. Usopp ™ @Rheanael @Missy i am going to avenge keeping me Vanilla so long in the game.
:kriwhat:

Usopp did a good job as scum for fighting to last breadth. I did sus him later on why he kept up with Town and Oddodd insults.

Among the Townies, i liked Luthon, Fuji and Flowa play this game. Rest also played good.

And Luardians lmao. No self respects as Scums. Petty people
i deeply felt ur pain when we activated ur mugen ability and made u ragequit the game

but man i havent laughed like that in ages ahahah

its so funny how many ppl picked up the condoms early game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.