Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
God of Mafia is with me, I told him about this game so I could have someone to laugh with at Finalbeta and others

Don't really care. I laugh at Beta enough for everyone so someone else isn't nesseccary. Especially when they come in and talk crap about someone who isn't even here to defend themselves and one of my people.

Don't really care. I laugh at Beta enough for everyone so someone else isn't nesseccary. Especially when they come in and talk crap about someone who isn't even here to defend themselves and one of my people.
Just letting you know the origin story, the truth of it. Other than that I don't control him, didn't expect him to post here

I don’t know a lot of players anymore especially players who never played on OJ, not saying Muugen was the best but the players who are better than him or as good as him that I know aren’t immature enough to talk crap about someone who isn’t here. sooo

Wouldn't doubt it because apparently he has let Muugen rent space in his mind and can't even let it go when Muu ain't even here lol.
Well on the one hand it's not good to talk shit about someone who isn't around but on the other hand just because someone leaves does that mean you can't talk shit about them anymore

It's tomayto tomahto

Zemmi

GodMommie
Well on the one hand it's not good to talk shit about someone who isn't around but on the other hand just because someone leaves does that mean you can't talk shit about them anymore

It's tomayto tomahto
I was just pointing out how it was kinda sad Muu occupied his mind so much he had to come in and talk about him when he isn't here nor has he at any point been the focal point of any discussion here :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.