Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a break it's all good man. But like it was mentioned here repeatedly, don't take this game too seriously and have fun! I'll wait for your next game and the next time I play with you again.

Looking at your PM, you guys did have a rough time. And I speak for all my red teammates when I say that we too were frustrated that things weren't going as planned and might have taken our anger out on you guys.

Like Drago said, you are under no obligation to help us. I think you guys did the best you could even with a modkill. So kudos to you guys, truly!

Wow, so much for RPS lmao. I went to the kitchen, saw scissors and threw scissors :kata:

Bruhh @Smileyman never gave me an A. All I got was homework :lusalty:
:milaugh: I tried to only give A's to confirmed town members... but i honestly thought you were town.

That being said though, there were several instances in this game where they towned very hard. The day 3 lynch on Noctis speaks for itself, it was a bad lynch through and through. The only times I'd personally lynch someone else over confirmed scum is with 2 things 1. I know for a fact that the vig can kill that confirmed scum and 2. The alternative lynch kills a very likely scum candidate whose lynch provides a ton of info. #1 is automatically out of the window because in a game like this, you can't guarantee a scum death through a vig and #2 doesn't hold true for D3 because what possible info does a Noctis provide that overrides confirmed scum lynch? Especially when lynching Lind DID provide a lot of info already. Town recognized that Lind's death would help determine who was lying between Jinri and Usopp(If I remember correctly, Jinri said Usopp was Frank Reynolds). Besides from that there wasn't really any thing that Town did which was dumb or bad. They played a good game, minimized their mistakes, and capitalized off of scum's mistakes. A job well done.
Yeah i have no idea how that happened. This was a phase in which i was quite absent but Lind was confirmed scum, who tf lynches an unknown at this point.

stop dragging the subject

consider this as warning all
I don't mind being picked on personally, more fuel added to the tank for the time I will unleash my scum game. I'm quite not at the top when it comes to playing town roles, but the same doesn't apply when I get scum roles. I was tricking people quite swiftly during the Christmas game with my Hit character, but Reborn had the brilliant idea to shoot me.

But regardless this wasn't just about me and you are rightfully not allowing this rules breaking anyway.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I don't mind being picked on personally, more fuel added to the tank for the time I will unleash my scum game. I'm quite not at the top when it comes to playing town roles, but the same doesn't apply when I get scum roles. I was tricking people quite swiftly during the Christmas game with my Hit character, but Reborn had the brilliant idea to shoot me.

But regardless this wasn't just about me and you are rightfully not allowing this rules breaking anyway.
That is why no one can go wrong with my #1 strategy in a game.

Lynch Beta D1, all issues easily solved

Zemmi

GodMommie
Nah, kill Beta D1. Doesn't waste a lynch.
I'm not even blaming it all on Beta. Just the facts are, if Beta is in a game it hurts town. He is an easy target for scum, he distracting things that make it is hard for town to move past. Like you seen me in the first night lynch to get people to move away from the topic of him, it's a job in itself. So basically if you are town, it's best to get him out asap. Not to mention as town he stops lynches (of scum), he randomly shoots a town, a good town at that.

He has always been a scums dream come true in a game and they use that to try and hurt town with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.