Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
sure feel free to discuss me

but from the mechanic talk we learned that all ningens r currently ??? (idk if u r too, u never confirmed being a ???)

we speculated on why is that the case and when might we get our abilities AND if the paths we chose have anything to do with it

all of the posts we made will make great reference later on down the line and will be a treasure to iso for slips that will make sense later
why do you need to explain yourself??

these are obvious by now

Emil

Certified Memelord
@jinri i mean make up ur mind lol,

r u just telling us to not talk about mechanics cuz its breeding room for scum?? or do u want us to stop?? or do u want us to coninue?? or is it really just a feeling??? or u want ningens to discuss me and AL sama

u kinda hopped around with it too much lmao
Post automatically merged:

why do you need to explain yourself??

these are obvious by now
apparently not to jinri who just asked what we learned from the mechanic talk

I wasn't discussing them I was answering some things

also I gained nothing much
That's a shame.

Do you have any questions for me?
sure feel free to discuss me

but from the mechanic talk we learned that all ningens r currently ??? (idk if u r too, u never confirmed being a ???)

we speculated on why is that the case and when might we get our abilities AND if the paths we chose have anything to do with it

all of the posts we made will make great reference later on down the line and will be a treasure to iso for slips that will make sense later
Can you use that word here? "Ningens," I mean? Ningens refer to mafia? Or town? Or players?

I won't confirm or deny my role or what's in my role message.

I see. Thank your for answering. Do you have any questions for me?

@jinri i mean make up ur mind lol,

r u just telling us to not talk about mechanics cuz its breeding room for scum?? or do u want us to stop?? or do u want us to coninue?? or is it really just a feeling??? or u want ningens to discuss me and AL sama

u kinda hopped around with it too much lmao
I made a very simple statement that scum tend to hide in mechanics discussion. I didn't say anything else. You guys could've continued if you wished to do so. You still can.

I will be focusing more on the players involved in the discussion since scum do involve themselves in that type of discussion in virtually every game. It's a good way to blend and appear contributive without putting in a lot of work by seeming town.

N

Noctis

how many mafias there were in the previous game? how many mafia members?
Last game had 43 players where I think we had two mafia teams with each having 5 players, serial killer, cult, two other bad roles, and lots of town I think around 26
Post automatically merged:

Anyway @novaselinenever my contract is finished, I have posted three times

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.