Status
Not open for further replies.
I will ignore the anti-rej bias in this game.

Anyway I just came across a point.
I think it makes sense to treat this DP like a vanilla game. And the rest will evolve on its own.

Also since its all about voting people we dislike I would also place a vote on a person I dislike.

vote oddoddfruit
Post automatically merged:

Also I think Flower could be town even if she voted me. Because she is nitpicky and I am not surprised she picked up on one of my statements the way she did. I wanna leave it here as GTH.
You dislike me Rej? First I'm hearing of it

Sup

I'm taken aback by how I'm the only player (at least to have put themselves "in the firing line") to have figured out how Michelle's tone for posing that question had overstepped the way one would pose it for such a trivial oversight.

Furthermore, I don't like how @oddoddfruit is accusing me so resolutely and yet his behaviour is not sticking well with his own premises.

But I'm going with Vote Lynch Ratchet @novaselinenever

Voting no one is an astounding idea, when alignment might have very well been allocated beforehand to all players. And information can still be gathered via meta if that's what he meant (doubtful).

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Also I think Flower could be town even if she voted me. Because she is nitpicky and I am not surprised she picked up on one of my statements the way she did. I wanna leave it here as GTH.
This is confusing. So you think Flower could be town, based only on her voting you and coming after you?

That’s too little to get a read on someone’s alignment right?

Also what’s GTH lol?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Good to see you again Sallucion!

Thank you!

What do you think about yours and flower’s interaction? Flower said that Ali must have gotten a strong role as well. Then you questioned her. And after finding out that everyone has ??? In their role pms she only came after you saying you must be scum because you said everyone should be strong.

The problem with this is:
1) Considering that some roles have pregame actions it’s not surprising that some players may have abilities already.

2) Jumping to the conclusion that those roles must be scum only is a bit of one dimensional thinking. We know that most of us are ??? Meaning we can’t defend, protect or attack. This would give negative actions a massive advantage.

So immediately labeling someone as scum isn’t necessary. Given the lack of info right now especially.

3) This exchange between you and flower happened before everyone revealed that they were ???, so by this reasoning, we can give you the benefit of the doubt that you only knew your role had ??? and thought everyone else had abilities. But instead Flower did not give you this benefit and automatically suspected you heavily.

What do you think of all this?
Finally someone whos plays mafia.
I will answer.

1) I agree partially. I hope for some consistency from the hosts side. So abilities used up now may be mechanics and predestined for D1. I just think thats how the host benefits from the work.
Pre D0 actions are rare and I will assume that this are mechanics.

2) Yes I was pretty one dimensional there because I try to reflect my position here. Why are other townies having abilities but me not? Just a thought process. Thats why I moved to the idea to treat this game like a vanilla D1 for now. It helps me personally to pinpoint town/scum and my accuracy in the past games did not disappoint me when I approached games like that.

3) your best point, like that one. Idk why Flower doesnt give me the b.o.d. thats maybe because she is in her town mode. Slightly stubbornish. But I will reply to her if she has questions. It seemed to me like she wants to hear more from me. For now. Is she tunneling me? Not at all (yet). So I dont feel threatened and I think imma respect that case.

Why I do so? Because everyone is jumpy on me. With 50 players the difficulty on pinpointing rises. So I take the route I took and assume that someone is rather townish than trying to pinpoint scum because the successrate of pp towning is higher than otherwise. Reminding me of how I tried to pp Zem as scum last weebgame when she was a cultimmune town.

With that I prefer to work in brackets.

So, what are your thoughts? Lets consider the fact that it was late night for Flower and she took an easy approach before heading to bed.
Am I an easy approach?

You dislike me Rej? First I'm hearing of it
It was fun. But your anti-rej sidelining was just perfectly shady. :*

Rej

Year of the black beard!
This is confusing. So you think Flower could be town, based only on her voting you and coming after you?

That’s too little to get a read on someone’s alignment right?

Also what’s GTH lol?
Thats what a GTH is, a quick unbiased read with min effort. I wait for something to snap for regarding Flower.

Im actually curious how nolynch would be a good idea. Anyone mind explaining further who Wants to do it?
Same. It just creates more mess, less info.

Sup

I'm taken aback by how I'm the only player (at least to have put themselves "in the firing line") to have figured out how Michelle's tone for posing that question had overstepped the way one would pose it for such a trivial oversight.

Furthermore, I don't like how @oddoddfruit is accusing me so resolutely and yet his behaviour is not sticking well with his own premises.

But I'm going with Vote Lynch Ratchet @novaselinenever

Voting no one is an astounding idea, when alignment might have very well been allocated beforehand to all players. And information can still be gathered via meta if that's what he meant (doubtful).
Overstepped what and how?
I have zero tolerance for bad arguments, ftr

Overstepped what and how?
I have zero tolerance for bad arguments, ftr
Because his mistake was not supposed to be a slip, and I didn't like the tone of your question, as simple as that. But you are making waves out of the matter, not me anymore. Which is the most hilarious notion to me now, expecially when I have already thoroughly explained my reasoning for it.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Lindltaylor I havr one more up my sleeves:

Now I am reading Flower on a superficial flow and she is town since she is 180° from last game where she pocketed me when she was scum.

So the only way for me to read Flower is scum is via assuming.

Assuming = She assumes that I assume.

Literally when scum does a 180° metaflip just to look townish and then tries to get townreads by their victims.

@Flower are you assuming? Or genuinely interested?

Because his mistake was not supposed to be a slip, and I didn't like the tone of your question, as simple as that. But you are making waves out of the matter, not me anymore. Which is the most hilarious notion to me now, expecially when I have already thoroughly explained my reasoning for it.
Where did I say it was a slip?
What kind of math is this?
My post is a plain question, you want to make something from it artificially.

Status
Not open for further replies.