Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Since no one talks about same subject besides Rej i will presume nothing big happened
Post automatically merged:

And apperantly we have a weeb king and weeb king is most likely weeb from previous weeb game that won

And since Odd was george constanza in that game and won as mafia...

Vote lynch Odd

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Why is Drago in the votes? I'd fancy lynching a host, never seen that before. ..but 25 pages though.. mother of fucks.
Yo Mat! Long time bro. Let's have a good game. So please don't skip out on reading the pages.

Finally someone whos plays mafia.
I will answer.

1) I agree partially. I hope for some consistency from the hosts side. So abilities used up now may be mechanics and predestined for D1. I just think thats how the host benefits from the work.
Pre D0 actions are rare and I will assume that this are mechanics.

2) Yes I was pretty one dimensional there because I try to reflect my position here. Why are other townies having abilities but me not? Just a thought process. Thats why I moved to the idea to treat this game like a vanilla D1 for now. It helps me personally to pinpoint town/scum and my accuracy in the past games did not disappoint me when I approached games like that.

3) your best point, like that one. Idk why Flower doesnt give me the b.o.d. thats maybe because she is in her town mode. Slightly stubbornish. But I will reply to her if she has questions. It seemed to me like she wants to hear more from me. For now. Is she tunneling me? Not at all (yet). So I dont feel threatened and I think imma respect that case.

Why I do so? Because everyone is jumpy on me. With 50 players the difficulty on pinpointing rises. So I take the route I took and assume that someone is rather townish than trying to pinpoint scum because the successrate of pp towning is higher than otherwise. Reminding me of how I tried to pp Zem as scum last weebgame when she was a cultimmune town.

With that I prefer to work in brackets.

So, what are your thoughts? Lets consider the fact that it was late night for Flower and she took an easy approach before heading to bed.
Am I an easy approach?

It was fun. But your anti-rej sidelining was just perfectly shady. :*
You being an easy approach? Well I remember playing with you on OJ and you were great (Thank you for supporting Nekron :perocry:). I don't know about this game though, because I was expecting you to come up with these reasons in your response to flower:
What do you think about yours and flower’s interaction? Flower said that Ali must have gotten a strong role as well. Then you questioned her. And after finding out that everyone has ??? In their role pms she only came after you saying you must be scum because you said everyone should be strong.

The problem with this is:
1) Considering that some roles have pregame actions it’s not surprising that some players may have abilities already.

2) Jumping to the conclusion that those roles must be scum only is a bit of one dimensional thinking. We know that most of us are ??? Meaning we can’t defend, protect or attack. This would give negative actions a massive advantage.

So immediately labeling someone as scum isn’t necessary. Given the lack of info right now especially.

3) This exchange between you and flower happened before everyone revealed that they were ???, so by this reasoning, we can give you the benefit of the doubt that you only knew your role had ??? and thought everyone else had abilities. But instead Flower did not give you this benefit and automatically suspected you heavily.
But I was the one who answered this for you, while you just buddied with flower calling her your town read. That didn't make you look good to me, and that's why I asked you for your thoughts.

Hi Zemm!
Hey Bizzo

I typically think it's a bad idea to lynch a host, especially when they aren't in the players list.
Honestly... schemed through and saw some "nolynch" popping up... I'd rater, instead of nolynch, and this is ofc in the event that it comes down to nolynch, I'd vote a host.

Do you think it has some game-mechanic draw back...
Drago is meta lynch anyway
Whats that?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Yo Mat! Long time bro. Let's have a good game. So please don't skip out on reading the pages.

You being an easy approach? Well I remember playing with you on OJ and you were great (Thank you for supporting Nekron :perocry:). I don't know about this game though, because I was expecting you to come up with these reasons in your response to flower:

But I was the one who answered this for you, while you just buddied with flower calling her your town read. That didn't make you look good to me, and that's why I asked you for your thoughts.
I guess you also dont like Flowers approach or are sharing something in common with her?

Bro I just tried to be unbiased as possible. Also yw, Blackbeard and Nekron alliance was so wyld and funny.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
@Lindltaylor I havr one more up my sleeves:

Now I am reading Flower on a superficial flow and she is town since she is 180Β° from last game where she pocketed me when she was scum.

So the only way for me to read Flower is scum is via assuming.

Assuming = She assumes that I assume.

Literally when scum does a 180Β° metaflip just to look townish and then tries to get townreads by their victims.

@Flower are you assuming? Or genuinely interested?
Bruh, wut? The way she voted you is almost the same way she voted you in the Punk Hazard game. I literally don't see the difference.

As for the rest...... I didn't understand lol.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Hi Zemm!

Honestly... schemed through and saw some "nolynch" popping up... I'd rater, instead of nolynch, and this is ofc in the event that it comes down to nolynch, I'd vote a host.

Do you think it has some game-mechanic draw back...

Whats that?
Usually nothing good comes from lynching a host. In this case I don't think it's even possible to do so and they vote is just being "counted".

It might be alright to joke or amuse it in the first phase but I would think anyone trying to seriously lynch them would be trying to distract town and waste votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.